[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• i asked Alblaka why zippinus got banned and he said that he probably got banned for asking for a release date but wasn't sure cause he sometimes banns people for asking without looking at their names

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• When you try to place an item that did not supposed to be macerated it will crash the game after you place it inside and corrupts save

I hope it will all be fixed soon ^^

• Yea I got that crash just now put a piece of wood in there by accident but I had a back up of my world.

Here is the crash log

Regards.
    Wikid0

• cpw you deserve a cookie for taking over while zippinus is MIA,

Also I did some research and I think I found zippnius on MCF so I sent him a PM to find out for sure.

• I heard from zipp on email. I'll talk to him about where we want to go.

Thanks cpw. We all owe you for this.

Here's hoping for a stable release soon. Keep up the great work! :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Official Post

Hopefully, the attached version is a "stable" SSP release.

Fixed the error for wrenching the block. Fixed the error for putting something unknown in the machine.

Tomorrow: SMP and bukkit. Now: sleep.

Awesome! :) Thanks again for getting this going. If Zipp's handing this off to you, I suggest a new thread so you have control over the OP. For now, I'll test this a bit myself and point people here.

• Well, that's certainly not "intended behavior", I'm sure. It's the sort of thing that might have been overlooked because people aren't "supposed to" break machines with picks. But there's been a time or two I've done so - BuildCraft gets you into that habit, and damn if the Diamond Drill doesn't make short work of anything. So I would suppose that's a bug that cpw would want to address.

• Hopefully, the attached version is a "stable" SSP release.

Fixed the error for wrenching the block. Fixed the error for putting something unknown in the machine.

Tomorrow: SMP and bukkit. Now: sleep.

is this for v1.42?

• is it me or when you try to break a avd machine with a pick (its okay i was in a test world :P ) it crashed by game it said saving chunks whats up with that? :Mining Laser:

OK, with the recent version attached above, I am not seeing this behaviour.. Can you post a bug trace if you can do it again. Also, make sure you are using mod_advancedmachines-client-3.0.zip please...