[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• I have a problem using the advanced machines(not the solar arrays) on SMP on my own private server. They don't get any energy and if I try to put items in them(I simply click on them without right-/shiftclicking), the item that I had held before disappears and I hold a part of my armor. If I close the GUI the item is back again. In Singleplayer everything works fine. What did I do wrong?

• i got an error

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: mod_IC2AdvancedMachines, method: getGuiFor signature: (Lxb;ILkf;)Lug;) Wrong return type in function
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    at ModLoader.setupProperties(ModLoader.java:1728)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:268)
    at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:1305)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:820)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at afq.<init>(afq.java:80)
    at afq.<clinit>(afq.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:648)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Someone knows how to fix it?

• I have a problem using the advanced machines(not the solar arrays) on SMP on my own private server. They don't get any energy and if I try to put items in them(I simply click on them without right-/shiftclicking), the item that I had held before disappears and I hold a part of my armor. If I close the GUI the item is back again. In Singleplayer everything works fine. What did I do wrong?

Sounds like the GUI IDs on your config don't match the server's GUI IDs for those items.

• I love having the textures on separate sprite sheets. Slap on some Soartex style HD textures and not only do they look great but now I can which panel it is just by looking at it.

I hope this feature gets continued in the future.

• Sounds like the GUI IDs on your config don't match the server's GUI IDs for those items.

OK, I tried to put my server's config into the SP's, but it always resets to default

EDIT: It doesn't reset, but it also doesn't work

here are my files SP:

Server:

I also have a mod_IC2AdvancedMachines.cfg but I only touched the IC2AdvancedMachines.cfg(without the mod_).

• feed and extract ur items with tubes / pipes works fine gui is useless in smp

• When you do, please make 2 packages - 1 for machines, and the other for solar arrays. - I feel advanced machines (and even the induction furnance) no longer fit IC2 well. Expecially with the power ups.

I disagree with this setup. For one way too complex, and two, how will that affect existing worlds that already have the machines in play. If you don't want the other machines, don't craft them.

• can someone help me?
    this is the error that i get
    --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 33556358 --------
    Generated 22-2-12 16:44

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.1
    Java: 1.7.0_01, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2202, Intel

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to add block ic2.advancedmachines.BlockAdvancedMachines@2e35f110 in slot 188: Error detected. Please check your IDResolver and ModLoader logs for more information.
    at oe.<init>(Block.java:181)
    at aew.<init>(BlockContainer.java:7)
    at ic2.advancedmachines.BlockAdvancedMachines.<init>(BlockAdvancedMachines.java:36)
    at mod_IC2AdvancedMachines.load(mod_IC2AdvancedMachines.java:142)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:824)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at afq.<init>(afq.java:80)
    at afq.<clinit>(afq.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:648)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT cad4e9ce ----------

it says i cant add id 188 but 188 isnt used.
    someone knows a fix for it?

• Oh, you are correct. My apologies. It's mentioned explicitly in the original post.

In that case, I revise my diagnosis of what you did wrong to "didn't read the OP and expected it to work in SMP regardless of what's clearly stated." :P