[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Yeah I wouldnt mind knowing this too, weather these can take 128 input or something. I dont want to playtest this incase of violent death :p

I can answer this - they do take 128EU/t input. Just checked.
    EDIT: Damn, ninjad :)
    EDIT2: The Machines can take MV for use, but the preheating thing (bringing the RPM or Pressure up before use) seems to only function with LV...
    But that doesn't seem to be a problem with the addon - the Induction Furnace shares this problem.

• hey, i was wondering if someone could help me. ( FYI im awful with mods)
    so i have installed buildcraft and industrialcraft but now i want to add advanced machines on so i can get on a server... when i place the two advanced machines files in my Mod folder and then open minecraft, it crashes at the mojang symbol??? what do i do or have i done something wrong?
    thanks.

• hey, i was wondering if someone could help me. ( FYI im awful with mods)
    so i have installed buildcraft and industrialcraft but now i want to add advanced machines on so i can get on a server... when i place the two advanced machines files in my Mod folder and then open minecraft, it crashes at the mojang symbol??? what do i do or have i done something wrong?
    thanks.

You only have to put one of the files into your mods folder - the 'Client' one.
    You only need the 'Server' file if you want to open up your own Server.

• You might want to download one of the "temporary" patched versions. The IWrenchableBlock bug is because you're using the 1.15 (on the front page of this thread) version with IC 1.23. There are two updates: one that's a clean "vanilla" update to fix that issue alone, another that adds in MCForge oredictionary support so you can rotary macerate other ores and stuff.

ok thanks ill try that, any idea on where to find it ?

• You only have to put one of the files into your mods folder - the 'Client' one.
    You only need the 'Server' file if you want to open up your own Server.

thanks for that. so i have downloaded the client from page one, dropped in my mods folder, then when i open minecraft, it doesnt make it pass the mojang symbol and then crashes??

• Any chance anyone knows where to get advanced machines v2.00?

Probably several months, since That will be my lower estimate for when ALblaka updates Industrialcraft to 2.0.

As we all know you actually mean version 1.23, I have absolutely no idea, but I do know that the more people ask, the less likely a mod maker is willing to update.

• Probably several months, since That will be my lower estimate for when ALblaka updates Industrialcraft to 2.0.

As we all know you actually mean version 1.23, I have absolutely no idea, but I do know that the more people ask, the less likely a mod maker is willing to update.

No, I'm pretty sure he/she meant that he/she wants to know where to download this addon v2.0. Like the version before 2.1, which is the current version of advanced machines.

• sorry for bwing lazy i thought that the temp fix was on another page but found it =)

• Does anyone know were I can find mod_IC2_AdvMachine v2.1 modded by CPW ? If you give me a link I will give you 300000 :Energy Crystal:. It would be helpful :3

• No, I'm pretty sure he/she meant that he/she wants to know where to download this addon v2.0. Like the version before 2.1, which is the current version of advanced machines.

Oh, Hmm, Well, some mods have the previous versions in the front post, but as this one does not, I doubt it is available anywhere unless someone else still has it, or it is uploaded again.

• Does anyone know were I can find mod_IC2_AdvMachine v2.1 modded by CPW ? If you give me a link I will give you 300000 :Energy Crystal:. It would be helpful :3

How about you just look a few pages back, and you will find it at the very top.
    Also, there is a link some posts above you by Elemist315.

• hello im running into a litle problem setting up my server here are the logs

mods i have installed

pls help me out here not sure what going on

• Your server is loading the mod before it loads IC2. Just add a z in front of the filename. Usually does the trick.

• does anyone know when zippinus is going to update this mod

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.