[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• The advanced machines don't work with buildcraft 2.2.0. 2.2.1 or later versions all work (though not sure about 3.0 compatibility yet).

Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up. For some reason I thought you said 2.2.1 as well so I was curious why it worked for me haha.

• It does - yuou just need to use one of the newer fixes by arsenic or CPW - they're a few pages back.

I can no longer imagine IC2 without these machines!

• Ah, yes, that's right - I had forgotten about that. It was a good idea to put it there.

Hopefully Alblaka makes it a moot point by implementing them in an upcoming release of IC. :P

• I am trying to join this server, i have used it before but that was before this plugin but now i cant enter. this is what happens. I join and just as quick as i join it takes me off and freezes my mc for about 2 seconds then it has a black screen but it works fine in single-player. If you help you get :Compressor: :Industrial Diamond: :RE Battery: :Induction Furnace: :Industrial Credit: :Reactor: :MFS-Unit: also i forgot to mention the server has Redpower 3, Buildcraft 2.2.5 and IC v 1.23 and the IC add on thermometers

• Ah, yes, that's right - I had forgotten about that. It was a good idea to put it there.

Hopefully Alblaka makes it a moot point by implementing them in an upcoming release of IC. :P

If you read early on in this thread, you'll see that they have no plans to ever put any of these machines in vanilla IC2 because tier 2 machines aren't what this mod is about or something...

Just to mention it by the way, these machines will NOT be implemented into IC² itself.
    The "accelerating machine" idea was exclusively meant for Smelting as "the" base operation, not for the 3 workshop machines.

However, i won't mind this addon sticking around in here ^^ Everyones own choice.

Basically, blessing an IC2 addon that does this, but don't plan on it in vanilla.

• I have the following mods installed:
    PortalGun
    Rei's Minimap
    Single Player Commands
    All Buildcraft files 2.2.5
    EquivalentExchange
    Industrial Craft 1.13
    IC2 Theremometer
    All Red Power Files 2.0pr3b

And im trying to install Advenced Machines V2.1 Client but i get the error saying "Cant load mod_IC2_AdvMachine.class" What shall i do. Please help me. :Industrial Diamond:

• If you read early on in this thread, you'll see that they have no plans to ever put any of these machines in vanilla IC2 because tier 2 machines aren't what this mod is about or something...

Basically, blessing an IC2 addon that does this, but don't plan on it in vanilla.

Ah well. I hadn't seen that - easy to overlook something in a thread of this size - but the fact that it's considered an "official" add-on is good. I still couldn't imagine playhing without it, especially since I've now got the power to keep them warmed up all the time.

• Could you please copy the entire error log :) Which of the temp fixes are you using?

• I am trying to join this server, i have used it before but that was before this plugin but now i cant enter. this is what happens. I join and just as quick as i join it takes me off and freezes my mc for about 2 seconds then it has a black screen but it works fine in single-player. Also i forgot to mention the server has Redpower 3, Buildcraft 2.2.5 and IC v 1.23 and when i unistall advanced machines this comes up on thse server when i log in.

You Are missing the Follwoing mods

IC Add-on Advanced Machines modded by cpw

porblem is i have cpws one and it just does the same thing

• i tried to put the fix for this mode in my server but its not working
    it says

Code
    18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader readFromModFolderFINER: Zip found.18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader addModFINE: Failed to load mod from "mod_IC2_AdvMachine.class"18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader addModFINER: THROWjava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/platform/Platform	at mod_IC2_AdvMachine.(mod_IC2_AdvMachine.java:84)	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:104)	at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:847)	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:603)	at ModLoader.Init(ModLoader.java:1269)	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:74)	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:262)	at ce.run(SourceFile:417)Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.platform.Platform	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	... 14 more18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader ThrowExceptionSEVERE: Unexpected exceptionjava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/platform/Platform	at mod_IC2_AdvMachine.(mod_IC2_AdvMachine.java:84)	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:104)	at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:847)	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:603)	at ModLoader.Init(ModLoader.java:1269)	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:74)	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:262)	at ce.run(SourceFile:417)Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.platform.Platform	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	... 14 more18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader initFINER: THROWjava.lang.RuntimeException: Exception occured in ModLoader	at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1206)	at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1211)	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:118)	at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:847)	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:603)	at ModLoader.Init(ModLoader.java:1269)	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:74)	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:262)	at ce.run(SourceFile:417)Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/platform/Platform	at mod_IC2_AdvMachine.(mod_IC2_AdvMachine.java:84)	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:104)	... 6 moreCaused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.platform.Platform	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	... 14 more18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader ThrowExceptionSEVERE: Unexpected exceptionjava.lang.RuntimeException: Exception occured in ModLoader	at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1206)	at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1211)	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:118)	at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:847)	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:603)	at ModLoader.Init(ModLoader.java:1269)	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:74)	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:262)	at ce.run(SourceFile:417)Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/platform/Platform	at mod_IC2_AdvMachine.(mod_IC2_AdvMachine.java:84)	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:104)	... 6 moreCaused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.platform.Platform	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	... 14 more

the fix working on ssp but i cant run my server with this. this is the ver of the fix so if there is more advance pliz show me where cause i didnt saw
    Advanced Machines 2.1 Server [arsenic87 TempFix v2]

• this is the eror log
    "18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader readFromModFolder
    FINER: Zip found.
    18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader addMod
    FINE: Failed to load mod from "mod_IC2_AdvMachine.class"
    18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader addMod
    FINER: THROW
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/platform/Platform
    at mod_IC2_AdvMachine.(mod_IC2_AdvMachine.java:84)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:104)
    at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:847)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:603)
    at ModLoader.Init(ModLoader.java:1269)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:74)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:262)
    at ce.run(SourceFile:417)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.platform.Platform
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 14 more
    18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader ThrowException
    SEVERE: Unexpected exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/platform/Platform
    ... 14 more
    18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader init
    FINER: THROW
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception occured in ModLoader
    at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1206)
    at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1211)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:118)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/platform/Platform
    ... 6 more
    ... 14 more
    18/11/2011 20:23:01 ModLoader ThrowException
    SEVERE: Unexpected exception
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception occured in ModLoader
    at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1206)
    at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1211)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:118)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/platform/Platform
    ... 6 more
    ... 14 more"
    sorry for the other post

• When I put the download in the mods folder and enter the game, I get an error that pops up for a split sec and before that; Minecraft gets stuck on the Mojang screen.

Have I done something wrong? Can I get some help? Thanks, -Minecrafteer MinecraftNotch

• When I put the download in the mods folder and enter the game, I get an error that pops up for a split sec and before that; Minecraft gets stuck on the Mojang screen.

Have I done something wrong? Can I get some help? Thanks, -Minecrafteer MinecraftNotch

Can we get an error log or the contents of your ModLoader.txt? Those'll shed some light on the issue.

EDIT: Just thought I'd put this in big letters:

IF YOU ARE GETTING PROBLEMS WITH INSTALLING, TRY PUTTING A 'Z' AT THE FRONT OF THE ADD-ON NAME. EXAMPLE:
    "ZMOD_ADVANCED_MACHINES....ZIP"

• Found a bug...
    I use to deploy machine Filter from eloraam RP2pr3, with AdvMacerator it work fine! When a supply from top, item placed in first slot and when I took from back side by another filter, it take from output slot.
    But this only with macerator, with compressor output filter took first from source slot, and nothern leave for work, then took from 2-nd, and only in last turn take items from out put slot.
    Can U fix it?

• Found a bug...
    I use to deploy machine Filter from eloraam RP2pr3, with AdvMacerator it work fine! When a supply from top, item placed in first slot and when I took from back side by another filter, it take from output slot.
    But this only with macerator, with compressor output filter took first from source slot, and nothern leave for work, then took from 2-nd, and only in last turn take items from out put slot.
    Can U fix it?

was that supposed to make *any* sense whatsoever?
    are you running the latest 1.23 patched version linked to in the other thread?
    They've been fixed for buildcraft for input to the top and output to the sides, just use that.

• was that supposed to make *any* sense whatsoever?
    are you running the latest 1.23 patched version linked to in the other thread?
    They've been fixed for buildcraft for input to the top and output to the sides, just use that.

Yep 1.23
    Yep for BuildCraft - fixed!!!
    But in REdPower2pr3 exist Filter, device that can replace wooden tube and any engine in one cell, and can suply AdvMachine by stack (64 pieces) and don`t put anything when slot is full, don`t try to put copper, when slot occupied by another ore and more.
    Fine work with AdvMacerator, but when connected from back or any side to AdvCompressor or AdvExtractor, took items from first (accepting top left) slot too, before items will proceed and moved to right (output) slot.
    It`s not a bug, it`s my dream.
    Please...

• Could you make the Rotary macerator use the ORE dictionary? I have RedPower2 installed and the Rotary Macerator doesn't work with the tin or copper ore that is from Redpower. the basic one from IC2 does though.

Thanks
    The Doc