[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• No, it wouldn't work for 1.42, the problem is that its a different major version of MC. Anyway, the reason that it worked between 1.23 and 1.337b was becouse of tje IC2 api.

• Does anyone know how to contact Zipp outside of this forum?

I believe he's banned because he has a lock symbol by his name on the front page post.

My version from earlier won't work because it needs to be recompiled against 1.0. I should have a version tonight.

• Does anyone know how to contact Zipp outside of this forum?

I believe he's banned because he has a lock symbol by his name on the front page post.

My version from earlier won't work because it needs to be recompiled against 1.0. I should have a version tonight.

Godspeed to you, sir! Also, can I request that you create a bukkit alongside with your update, like you have done prior? It would be greatly beneficial, and my love for you would be immeasurable.

• Really? Because, Direwolf20 used it fine.

I'm absolutely certain that Direwolf20 is smart enough to know how to install all of the individual mods he wants separately and get them to work together properly.
    The Technic Pack is designed for people who don't know how to do that (by people who have absolutely no respect for the authors of the mods they appropriate).
    That's why some add-on developers deliberately disable compatibility with Technic.

• Official Post

Correct I don't use technic. In fact, my mod videos predate technic, so I think they stole the idea from my videos :).
    Lol

Just kidding.....mostly ;).

On topic - Cpw -once your version is ready let me know, I'll send people here. If zip is truly banned (sad face), and your officially taking over, I recommend making a new thread so you have control over the op. last time, a lot of people didn't know the mod was updated because the op wasn't updated.

Thank you for offering to upgrade this, also :). It's much appreciated.

• Ditto - awaiting this and when its release it will be a very merry christmas : )

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• I would like to be cool like Direwolf, but I'm just a mean old man. So I will say "Ditto" and thanks.

• Pending any Zipp status updates, I went ahead and spent far too long rebuilding the code. It's still arguably zip's code, but that link is now hopelessly tenuous. It's likely really buggy, but hey. Here's 3.0 of Advanced machines :)

Omg you are my hero. I thank you soooo much! I dont care if it's possibly buggy as once you use the faster macerators, you never wanna go back.

• Just as an FYI, there will be server and bukkit server versions once I have a sane build system figured out.

For those who want to see a changelog:
    Nothing much should have changed. I heavily modified the internals though.
    Things that may work now that didn't before:
    1. indirect redstone. This definitely works. No more putting levers on the machines (an ugly ugly thing). Levers aren't treated specially by the mod at all now.
    2. Pipes should work. Top face should only match input, bottom face the battery and sides the outputs. You should be able to chain insertion pipes for a super efficient space-saving direwolf style factory.
    3. Particles from the macerator.
    4. Shift click should work to allow placement of stuff same as other machines.

Upgrade may work, but probably not.

Things I would like to fix (coming soon, maybe?):
    1. sound. I want a nice hum from powered but not actually working machines, as well as crunchy whirry noises when they're doing work.
    2. I may do my dust/clag/whatever thing as an optional extra along with the advanced recycler to use it.

Anyway, so far no bug reports :)

Addendum: I didnt test drops when the block is broken. Cam someone make sure that works? Thanks!

• I'm getting a saving chunks crash when electric wrenching any of the advanced machines (mac, com, ex).

-- "Actioni contrariam semper et æqualem esse reactionem: sive corporum duorum actiones in se mutuo semper esse æquales et in partes contrarias dirigi."

• zippinus is banned. Hover your mouse over that lock icon, if you think i'm incorrect.

"zippinus has been banned."

Unfortunately, I won't be using this addon yet, because the world crashes upon wrenching.(
    tested with e-wrench -> Saving Chunks)

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.