[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Two serious limitations found :

1. Your link cards use absolute, not relative coordinates. This means that when you move a setup of extractors/capacitors/projectors using frames, they quite working after being moved. And, it's impossible to automatically re-establish the link. If the link cards stored the relative coordinates between blocks (when installed they update to reflect the relative position of one block to the other) they'd keep working.

2. The extractor exposes only 1 slot via iSidedInventory - the slot forcium goes in. This means it is impossible to convert EU to force energy automatically.

• Hi

Would it be possible to make it configurable for block breaker add-on to drop items?
    This change breaks every force field powered mining machine.

Yes i realize that it probably was never intended to work as mining machine, but maybe you could let server admins choose if they want it enabled?

Oh and if BrickedKeyboard is correct, that redpower frame issue is a major problem.

• I'm working on a pack for the FTB launcher, to be entitled "Craft Punk" most likely. You said you gave permissions to FTB packs, but also to post in this thread, so just confirming.

• Hi All

because of personal reasons I pull myself back from the Mc Mod Development..for the next time
    and maybe when I come back I will not work on MFFS again....
    I had a funny time and learned a lot about Java...

What will happen now with MFFS ??

seeking someone who wants to make the project forward if you have interest PM...
    but please someone with java and Modding knowledge ;) my code is hard to read

bye Thunderdark

• Hi Thunderdark! I'll be more than happy to help you maintain MFFS and expand the mod. I'd say I've a pretty good Java and modding knowledge. Having made ICBM, I would really be able to push more compatibility between the two mods. :) If you want me to continue the project, give me a PM on the Minecraft Forum of hit me with an email (admin@calclavia.com). I've got enough OCD to clean up all that code and get all the spelling correctly hehe...

Calclavia

• Hello Everyone....
    I hope you can help me with this

I'm Getting this error....Do I need to worry ?

What can I do to Fix this ?

Thank You all in Advance. ^^

• Some of you might already know, but Thunderdark has passed the ownership of MFFS to me. I will keep the mod maintained and open source.

Once again, thank you Thunderdark for making such an awesome mod. You have brought many joy to the Minecraft community!

• Some of you might already know, but Thunderdark has passed the ownership of MFFS to me. I will keep the mod maintained and open source.

Once again, thank you Thunderdark for making such an awesome mod. You have brought many joy to the Minecraft community!

ok since you are now taking it over, any chance you can fix this issue?

java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://raw.github.com/Thunder…src/minecraft/versioninfo

Hell holds nothing on me, my soul already belongs to God!

• About a week and a half ago I set up a MFFS Defense Station. It's purpose was to guard the open entrance to my plot on the server I play. I threw in 8 Field Modulator <distance> into the station to give it a warning area of 11 and an action area of 8. Every time another player on the server ran past my entrance they would get a warning at 11 blocks distance but wouldn't get damaged if they went further, but still killed all hostile NPC's like it is supposed to. Today however things went weird. The station is still set to NPC Kill but now it is damaging players as the run past. I've looked threw the forums but can't seem to find an answer as to why this sudden change happened even though the settings haven't been messed with. Has anyone else encountered this issue before or is it a new bug? Anyone know how to fix it?

• About a week and a half ago I set up a MFFS Defense Station. It's purpose was to guard the open entrance to my plot on the server I play. I threw in 8 Field Modulator into the station to give it a warning area of 11 and an action area of 8. Every time another player on the server ran past my entrance they would get a warning at 11 blocks distance but wouldn't get damaged if they went further, but still killed all hostile NPC's like it is supposed to. Today however things went weird. The station is still set to NPC Kill but now it is damaging players as the run past. I've looked threw the forums but can't seem to find an answer as to why this sudden change happened even though the settings haven't been messed with. Has anyone else encountered this issue before or is it a new bug? Anyone know how to fix it?

I've never experienced that before.
    However, Thunderdark will no longer be developing MFFS.
    Please pass all bugs to Calclavica, the maintainer, over >>here<< .

Can some of the mods here delete/lock this thread, and direct all further comments/responses to the new thread?

• I've never experienced that before.
    However, Thunderdark will no longer be developing MFFS.
    Please pass all bugs to Calclavica, the maintainer, over >>here<< .

Can some of the mods here delete/lock this thread, and direct all further comments/responses to the new thread?

The new thread is locked or something...

"You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page."

• Because MFFS is no longer a mod that is DEPENDENT on IC2 and works with UE/BUildcrft power, it is no longer consider as an IC2 addon. Don't worry! There will still be IC2 power support, this has nothing to do with that. Alkabala has removed them from this forum since they are no longer addons dependent of IndustrialCraft. Further discussions for MFFS can be done on my forum: http://forum.calclavia.com/index.php?forums/mffs.41/

This also applies to two of my other mods that were in this forum.

• Because MFFS is no longer a mod that is DEPENDENT on IC2 and works with UE/BUildcrft power, it is no longer consider as an IC2 addon. Don't worry! There will still be IC2 power support, this has nothing to do with that. Alkabala has removed them from this forum since they are no longer addons dependent of IndustrialCraft. Further discussions for MFFS can be done on my forum: http://forum.calclavia.com/index.php?forums/mffs.41/

This also applies to two of my other mods that were in this forum.

When do you plan on having full ic2 compatibility? (No UE batteries, wiring or blocks. Simply ic2 wires/materials for recipes and EU for power. No offense, but i'd rather not have two systems that do the same thing, and I'd prefer ic2 as i'm more familiar with it.)

• Official Post

When do you plan on having full ic2 compatibility? (No UE batteries, wiring or blocks. Simply ic2 wires/materials for recipes and EU for power. No offense, but i'd rather not have two systems that do the same thing, and I'd prefer ic2 as i'm more familiar with it.)

He could start by registering IC²-Copper Wires as "copperWire", and IC²s Circuits as "basicCircuit" and "advancedCircuit" as these are pretty much the same considering their price. And I just see, that I derped with my "eliteCircuit"-Equivalent...