[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Official Post

Has someone done a Tutorial on MFFS 3 yet?
    If not, someone help me understand the crazy GUI's and i will do one :p

• Official Post

I managed to Figure it out mostly this morning, but how much Energy does it consume? I hooked up like 5 HV Solars and it still went down :O

Also, may i suggest removing that video, since its out of date :P
    Also Also, are you aware of the Steel Ore Dictionary Fail thing? The Steel Ingots/Plates dont work with any other, did you change the Ore Dictionary name?

• I personally plan on funneling part of my excess energy to producing Fortron and storing them in a huge RailCraft Steel Tank. And make it accessible via Tesseracts.

• I managed to Figure it out mostly this morning, but how much Energy does it consume? I hooked up like 5 HV Solars and it still went down :O

Also, may i suggest removing that video, since its out of date :P
    Also Also, are you aware of the Steel Ore Dictionary Fail thing? The Steel Ingots/Plates dont work with any other, did you change the Ore Dictionary name?

I personally plan on funneling part of my excess energy to producing Fortron and storing them in a huge RailCraft Steel Tank. And make it accessible via Tesseracts.

Hmm, it does require some power if you don't have lapis fuel. You also might think about using multiple coercion derivers.

Oh! Tesseracting it sounds like a nice idea :D Interdimensional Fortron power :D

• Official Post

Hmm, it does require some power if you don't have lapis fuel. You also might think about using multiple coercion derivers.

Oh! Tesseracting it sounds like a nice idea :D Interdimensional Fortron power :D

After making 32 Coercion Derivers, all hooked up to a HV Each, they just about powered a 5 Scaled Sphere field.
    What is the Maximum they can Accept in IC2 Voltage, i figured the actual Voltage is infinite but how much Energy per tick without upgrades?

• Official Post

Currently it has so much loss that it is not worth using fortron to teleport energy, but tesseracting for interdimensional fortron is, at least. 25 EU in -> 6-10 EU out.
    Converting energy with it between different grids is also not good.

About bugs :
    Bug allowing infinite MJ when integrating fortron back into MJ.
    Anti-passive module kills players.
    Sometimes coercion derivers glitches taking ALL EU input for just the worth of 25 EU/t. This happens when multiple derivers are connected in one line of energy (MFSU and several derivers for example).

• Official Post

Bug allowing infinite MJ

Best excuse to use a mod EVAH!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Currently it has so much loss that it is not worth using fortron to teleport energy, but tesseracting for interdimensional fortron is, at least. 25 EU in -> 6-10 EU out.
    Converting energy with it between different grids is also not good.

About bugs :
    Bug allowing infinite MJ when integrating fortron back into MJ.
    Anti-passive module kills players.
    Sometimes coercion derivers glitches taking ALL EU input for just the worth of 25 EU/t. This happens when multiple derivers are connected in one line of energy (MFSU and several derivers for example).

Fixed that and buffed Fortron generation.

• Where can I download older versions of the mffs mod for minecraft 1.0 and 1.1? I'm trying to have a look at direwolf20's old lets play worlds, and the only mod I can't find is mffs.

• I saw the new spotlight last night, and I was impressed by the field stabiliser module. Is it possible to use similar code on the buildcraft builder (which is needing a rewrite)?

• Official Post

Is there anyway to power forcefields/get force energy just using EU? On Thunderdark's 1.4.7 version BTW :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• any update on this ? :) mffs does not seem to acept any cables :/

Inteligence is not everything - wisdom is more than that.
    "Survival is survival dammit.. don't give me this stinky cheated diamonds.. .. or else.." - by unknown hero

• so no way to use mffs with current ic2 ?

Inteligence is not everything - wisdom is more than that.
    "Survival is survival dammit.. don't give me this stinky cheated diamonds.. .. or else.." - by unknown hero

• i know, this is an old post, etc, etc, but i'm trying to mess about with direwolf20's 1.2.5 series world, but i can't find an MFFS download for the version he used ANYWHERE, and i'm really hoping someone here might know where i can get the version i'm looking for

• Official Post

I have a version for 1.2.5, not sure if it's the exact right one but it's better than nothing.

• Will this work in 1.7.10? I have been looking for this addon too but each one i find and use crashes my minecraft