[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Possibly a load order problem, but I don't know how to change the load order in FML (without editing the mod; and currently there are technical problems stopping me doing that because it needs to load the mod before it can check the requirements)...

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Possibly a load order problem, but I don't know how to change the load order in FML (without editing the mod; and currently there are technical problems stopping me doing that because it needs to load the mod before it can check the requirements)...

This doesn't work?

Code
    public String getPriorities()
    {
      return "after:mod_IC2";
    }

(insert correct mod here)

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• 8o8o Modular Force Field System V2 SMP 8o8o powerd by IC2 Network API

Seeking a few crazy people to test it on their server.

Question, bugs, suggestions please post here

• This doesn't work?

Code
    public String getPriorities()
    {
      return "after:mod_IC2";
    }

(insert correct mod here)

Nope. mod_MFFS implements an interface from Immibis Core called IPacketMap, which means FML can't even instantiate it to get the priorities...

Actually... I could just use a different class (not mod_MFFS) for the IPacketMap. I'll do that.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Thank you Thunderdark for this awesome addon.
    I was wondering if you had any plans to port the new V2 version to bukkit.
    It looks worlds better than the V1 version that is currently ported.

• I use the network API of IC2 why allowed a port Bukkit be no problem.
    look at the Bukkit website if I can find a good Documentation.

• Trying to upgrade to the latest version of MFFS and I got this error:
    https://pastebin.com/uRiJfZy0

Using the mffs_rev3_for_1.2.5-client and the immibis-core_49.1.0_for_1.2.5-client

My IC2 version is 1.95b and my forge version is 3.1.2.90

For now I am removing the addon so I can test charging bench and the new armor gui in the pending addons

Edit====
    I placed teh immibis core jar file in my mods directory.

Update====
    So I placed only the immibis core in my mods directory and the game booted fine, but when the mffs mod was added the above error happens.

My IC2 version is 1.95b and my forge version is 3.1.2.90

UPDATE FORGE to min. 3.3.8.152

• fixed it. I noticed in the videos on the OP that you had changed the entire UI and the entire system. I was sad to not see it in rev3, but I guess that we shall be seeing this soon?

fixed it. I noticed in the videos on the OP that you had changed the entire UI and the entire system. I was sad to not see it in rev3, but I guess that we shall be seeing this soon?

mffs_rev3_for_1.2.5-client == Version 1.0 ported by immibis. had indeed inserted a break in the time he has ported the original on SMP and Bukkit and named it rev3

mod_ModularForceFieldSystemV2_dev3_client = Version 2.0 like you see in the videos is a reboot of my mods and SMP capable dev3++

Dev = steps of Insert new features ( Dev3 = SMP, Dev4 = Defence Station,,)

next Beta = if main features complete ..new textures for icon / blocks and spelling errors

• Well I tried this on my tekkit server with the bukkit port and it turns java and FML errors so I had to uninstall it. The problem is I can't post the error because I'm on a different computer at the momment.

later

• Official Post

Well I tried this on my tekkit server with the bukkit port and it turns java and FML errors so I had to uninstall it. The problem is I can't post the error because I'm on a different computer at the momment.

later

Tekkit is not Bukkit. Tekkit is even worse coded as Bukkit. You cant add anything to Tekkit.

• Tekkit is not Bukkit. Tekkit is even worse coded as Bukkit. You cant add anything to Tekkit.

Quoted from "wolf421"

Well I tried this on my tekkit server with the bukkit port and it turns java and FML errors so I had to uninstall it. The problem is I can't post the error because I'm on a different computer at the momment.

later
    Tekkit is not Bukkit. Tekkit is even worse coded as Bukkit. You cant add anything to Tekkit.

:huh: Well that would be where you are wrong, because all of the mods and plugins that tekkit use are the same as Bukkit. Tekkit just is a streamlined install that adds mods to the jar file so the average player doesn't have to spend hours trying to get it installed right. (not that I can't do it myself) I just chose not to. I've ran a straight vanilla server, a bukkit server and now a tekkit server.

If you run a vanilla server you go somewhere like minecraft forums for the mods, if you run a bukkit server and want a mod you go to mcportcentral for it. If you run a tekkit server you go to mcportcentral and bukkit if you use plugins.
    later

• Official Post

:huh: Well that would be where you are wrong, because all of the mods and plugins that tekkit use are the same as Bukkit. Tekkit just is a streamlined install that adds mods to the jar file so the average player doesn't have to spend hours trying to get it installed right. (not that I can't do it myself) I just chose not to. I've ran a straight vanilla server, a bukkit server and now a tekkit server.

If you run a vanilla server you go somewhere like minecraft forums for the mods, if you run a bukkit server and want a mod you go to mcportcentral for it. If you run a tekkit server you go to mcportcentral and bukkit if you use plugins.
    later

Well

Vanilla is Vanilla
    Bukkit is based on Vanilla and adds additional commands
    Tekkit is based on Bukkit but messes around with all mods.