[Help] Make new Solar Panel

• I`m try extrends TileEntitySolarGenerator, but don`t work

If i extends TileEntityBaseGenerator, then needen implements something method, but it`s absctract class. WHAAAAT?

And

• Official Post

Looking at the missing interface methods, it looks only the vanilla ones are missing. Are you using a normal version instead of a -dev version (of the IC2) jar to compile against?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

You'll want to use the -dev version if you're in a development environment. The normal one will have all the vanilla fields and methods re-obfuscated which will cause you issues like you've found.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It could be mapping differences, but I would expect that to only be a problem with running it. Hard to say without any symptoms or logs though.

I see this too much.