API Documentation

• Official Post

The API jar comes with all the source files for it, so there is documentation and general comments there. If there is anything in particular you're unsure about then feel free to ask here too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'm trying to create a generator but online on I find nothing about it, there is something special that i have to consider?

• Official Post

You'll need to implement IEnergySource on your generator tile entity, post an EnergyTileLoadEvent when your tile is loaded and an EnergyTileUnloadEvent when it is unloaded. You can take a look at BasicSource if you'd like something that can handle (nearly) everything for you, or just as an example of what you might need to do.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• if I wanted to create a block that receives and sends energy, should I always use IEnergySource? and if so what should I do?

• Official Post

You'll need to implement IEnergySink if you want it to accept power too, but otherwise yes. If your block is like an MFE in that it stores the power it can accept and send, implementing IEnergyStorage is probably a reasonable idea. If you want a BasicSource equivalent it'd be worth looking at BasicSinkSource.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

If you're using 1.10 or above it would be

Java
    IRecipeInput input = Recipes.inputFactory.forStack(new ItemStack(Items.EMERALD));

Otherwise (ie using 1.9 or below) it would be

Java
    IRecipeInput input = new RecipeInputItemStack(new ItemStack(Items.EMERALD));

I see this too much.