2 problems

• 1. Biogas generates twice as much heat as it should. If also generates twice as much EU if you use liquid firebox + stirling generator.

2. Speed boost from Coffee does not stack (yes I use hot coffee with milk and sugar). No matter now many mugs of coffee I drink the speed boost is always "Speed I". It even says "Speed II" when "Speed III" as I keep drinking coffee but my FOV changes only once (yes I have my dynamic FOV enabled) and it always works as "Speed I". The haste boost and the duration is fine

• Official Post

The potion effects from drinking I think are actually being applied, but when the levels stack the client isn't being updated with it. Should be a fairly easy thing to fix if that is all that's happening.

As for biogas I suppose the output is only down to what you're expecting. It's more than biomass to justify it, and using the liquid fuelled firebox is meant to be beneficial over the semifluid generator (although how much is down to what you do with the resulting heat of course).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yes, that's the point. Heat version with stirling generator suppose to have the same efficiency as direct EU method but for some reason it twice as efficient.

1 bucket of biogas produces 16 kEU in semifluid generator, 32 kEU in liquid heat firebox connected to stirling generanor and about 48 kEU with a steam boiler setup