• yeah I dont see anything to enter a text into it

Edit also Favicon is missing for the Forum, its the Default Icon from the Forum Software and not the IC2 Icon

• Two recomandations for the shoutbox:

always show when the message was sent, not only on hover and new messages at the bottom not the top

Also, the buttons in the "action bar" on top of the forum are a bit large and so that bar is it, too. Same for the font used for the write reply text in the forum

• Also, the buttons in the "action bar" on top of the forum are a bit large and so that bar is it, too. Same for the font used for the write reply text in the forum

What resolution/screen size are you on?

It is bigger than before, but thats where the web is going pretty much

• Not just quoting, code blocks don't either. Although weirdly enough they do have a white background in the editor.

Code
    1. See

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Can we get a link to the bug tracker to go with the wiki link at the top? Maybe the blog too, although that's not really seen much love in years.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Now instead of listing the users location under their profile icon, it is on their user page. So it says you're "from Wherever I want to be" on your user page

• What resolution/screen size are you on?

It is bigger than before, but thats where the web is going pretty much

Well, it's 1920x1080 and it's around 1,5cm height. Thats a bit of space waste.

Also something else sems to have changed. The old forum could keep me logged in, I checked the box but had to log in again with the new one.

• Also something else sems to have changed. The old forum could keep me logged in, I checked the box but had to log in again with the new one.

I noticed that as well. Is the forum relying on session cookies now?

Looking at the cookies for the site in Firefox, it looks like wcf_boardLastActivityTime, wcf_userID, and wcf_password expire in a little under 5 months; wsc30_userID and wsc30_password expire in about a year, but wsc30_cookieHash is a session cookie. However, I don't quite understand how that last one expiring logs me out.