Quantum Suit Leggins : Double W vs Crtl + W

• Hi.
    I Just noticed that since 1.23 you run faster if Press Double W instead of the old combination of Crtl and W. (It's not a Bug, it's a feature...)
    Is there any posibility to change this to the old Crtl-W , because it is more easy and faster to reactivate the mode...
    If there is no possibility : Why not make a entry in the configiration ? or in the Ingame Control Menu ?

• This needs changed, I thought qsuit did the work for you! Now you use food... :S And it's a pain to use as well, the old way was just SOOO much better.

• i think i speak for almost everyone on IR, that we do not like the new sprint way. :( you get slowed down all the time for no real reason (for example if running through a small corridor)

• This why you need more testers. Clearly the testers did not think this one out or suck at protesting lol.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• The big issues are that you can't activate it without using food, and it cannot be used unless running in a large area, breaks when jumping sometimes, can't work on small surfaces, can accidentally be triggered, whcih is actually a problem with qsuit speed. I find qsuits to be unusable just now, so I just walk slowly. D:

A config option would be good, as long as it reverts to previous functionality, and doesn't mean ctrl-w = the same as old double-w AND ctrl-w.

• Ya I'm not too fond of double tapping W.. My laptop doesn't like sprinting as it is really so even though don't have a Q-Suit yet when I do get one the running will be rather useless to me without the old true Ctrl+W

• I accidently double tapped earlier today.
    While i was adjusting my buildcraft pump.
    Over lava.

:(

CTRL+W i miss you! :)<3 Al for adding a config option, can't wait!

• Expect an add-on in pending add-ons later today/tomorrow which fixes this :)

Any word on this yet? Driving me insane <3

I found a mod changes sprint to crtrl but you can't use 2 binds on 1 key.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.