Recruitment

• - Name/Nick
    Eastborn/Nik(Real Name)

- MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname (preferable all of them)
    Eastborn / Eastborn / Eastborn

- Timezone you're living in, given in GMT +-x-
    I live in the Netherlands GTM + 1

- The position you want to take, aka: what do you want to do?
    What i am most suited to do is modeling and animating in minecraft. But i am also a good bugfixer/bugfinder.

- Previous experience on the position mentioned above? A good spot to throw links at previous projects/activitys of yours.

I am modeler of Minecolony i modeled and custom animated the Farmer and deliveryman
    During that time i also learned of the code written by the other programmers, which included, pathfinding (highly processor efficient programming), Making new blocks, adding custom renderers, adding tile-entitys etc.

• Wazzup,
    my name is KackenderEmu and I'm coming from Germany,but I speak proper English (most of the time ^^), thus my time zone is GMT+1. My minecraft forum and ingame name is the same aswell. I would like to join you as coder because I was already intrested in modding minecraft, but didn't really have the ideas :D and I'm also a big Industrialcraft fan. I have made some mods myself (oil,some useless machines like a double furnace or just new ores). I also have a pretty good knowledge of Java and many other languages. The minecraft mechanics are also no foreign thing to me. I hope you dont judge my application too fast just because I want to apply as coder and think about it :D.
    Greetz KackenderEmu

• Name/Nick (just something to call you with)
    Alden (real name)
    Alfman112
    - Timezone you're living in, given in GMT +-x
    EST east coast usa..
    the art for blocks, items, anything with graphical stuff, and also coming up with good ideas to implement in IC2 in every update :D to make the mod and game better and more realistic and freaking awesome.
    - Previous experience on the position mentioned above? A good spot to throw links at previous projects/activitys of yours.
    well I have messed with java some, not enough to want to try to screw anything up. anyway i have made items and stuff just to see how stuff would look and i designed blocks for a portal 2 texture pack i was making just for me. Also, ive played industrial craft for a pretty long time.

• - Name/Nick : Stephen or Stevo
    - MC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname: stevob21 on both.
    - Timezone you're living in, given in GMT: GMT+0
    - The position you want to take: Sprite/Skin creator.
    - Previous experience on the position mentioned above?: I currently do not create sprites or skins thought I find it VERY easy to do pixelart and anything photoshop related, I am also doing a college course on this at the moment, Here is some example of my signatures etc: http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx162/stevob21/ (Anything that looks female has been for other people's signatures, females and all)

• Official Post

- Name/Nick (just something to call you with)

Chris (Real name) or Lurch. Most people, even IRL, call me Lurch.

Lurch1985 (for all of the above)

GMT (Ireland)

somebody capable of creating/searching/modifying sound files

I am 26 years old and an experienced audio engineer and have worked in a recording studio as well as doing a lot of home recording projects. I have worked on albums that have ended up on record lables, although I cannot give out any of this work, obviously. :) I also have a reasonable knowledge of synthesisers and how to use them to obtain the desired effect. I will be happy to provide examples of my music, both digital synthesiser based and live audio based on request. I have also assisted in some video game projects for friends studying video games design making, recording and manipulating audio for sound effects and game music.

Below is a link to my bands video, which was an entirely homebrew operation. I warn you though, we're a comedy metal band, so leave your preconceptions at the door when viewing. I'm not sure if this is of any interest to you, but I was lead in the recording process.

William Christ and the One Man Orgy - Forbidden Reek of the Ice Fortress

I have a lot of general IT experience, having used PCs for most of my life and I am extremely adept at researching how to do things, which I deem a vastly under-rated skill. I have a mishmash of different skill sets from graphic design, a little programming and a good knowledge of the design structure in video game developement.

I'm not familiar with the audio requirements of minecraft, but I will be more than capable of meeting any specifications.

Finally, I am an avid follower if IC (I'm a frequent visitor to the Industrial Rager server) and am very excited about what MC Forge holds for us in the future. If you have any further questions or need additional information, please ask.

Thanks for reading.

Chris/Lurch

• Name/Nick:
    Pepper

- MC-Forum Nick /IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname

dude_dude_com (for all acounts)

- GMT - 4-

position:

back up beta tester

and

Compatibility tester with other mods

- Previous experience on the position mentioned above?

Beta tester: I know Minecraft since it came
    out.And can tell if a response is came from your
    mod or not,
    And I can also tell what is a bug or not.

Compatibility tester:
    I’ve all ways bin on top of my personal mod compatibility note book.
    i would like to help on this spot

• - Nick - psy
    - MC-Forum Nick - psychic
    - IC-Forum Nick - psychic94
    - Minecraft Acount name - psychic94
    - Timezone - GMT - 5
    - The position you want to take - Coder, spriter, conceptual designer
    - My most recent project isnt doing too well mostly from the limitation of how minecraft stores data and such, but the code looks promising. I also have ideas that would go great with IC. Some of my projects are increased redstone functinality and michenics/physics. I not as good at programming as some but the concepts I think of and my ability to use multiple aproaches more than compensate. Im also good at working with image editing programs. Also, with the long hours I put into minecraft, Im sure to come across my share of bugs.

• - Name/Nick- Splash or Wes (Real)
    - Forum Nick- Splash_fire (all 3 are this)
    - Timezone- GMT -7 (Mountain Time)
    - The position you want to take- Backup/extra beta tester (just incase you decide on more, I want in on this :D)
    - I've attempted at making spotlight videos for some practical mods like Wireless Redstone Mod, and Alchemy (hasn't changed version in a long time, think modder isn't doing it anymore), but I SUCK at doing it, and I'm having trouble finding good (free) video editing software :\

I'm an avid mod tester, I have a mod database of ones that I like on my desktop (it's 90MB of just mods, I believe there's 35-40 there).
    From those I've given bug reports & such to the following:
    Buildcraft (A LONG time ago)
    Zeppelin
    TurretMod
    GeoCraft
    PortalGun
    SDK's Gun Mod (still, a LONG time ago)
    Flan's Airplanes(again a really REALLY LONG time ago)
    ID Resolver
    .minecraft folder switch mod for windows (it ate my world and all my previous mods that I had somewhere in the .minecraft folder)
    I think you get the point.

In any case I've seen Jessassin's showcase of the new features and I like how you kind of incorporated the designs of Eloraam's Red Power Wiring with BuildCraft's piping system to get the new wires, and then topped it off with your own version of insulating, very impressive.

Keep on being awesome :J

NERD POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nyan! :D

• - Name/Nick (just something to call you with) Cup/ Cuphead27
    - MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname CupHead27 and unless you count tis as the IC forum then i dont have one
    - Timezone: GMT -5 i believe
    - The position you want to take,Well i know you dont necesarily need this but i was hoping for like just being someone to bounce ideas off of. I know you have your team but they could be working on coding or may be doing somethign more than they play while i could be free when you wanted to think about it and have a player's perspective.
    - Previous experience on the position mentioned above? Well ive played alot of games and ive played alot of mods so ive agot a good perspective of what players seem to like and what i like as a player. :) Also i just have to do this because its cool so ignore this MinecraftCreeper ok done. EDIT: If you decide to let me help out please contact me either through steam (CupHead27) or by my email shadowghost27@gmail.com thanks!

• Name/Nick:
    Chris

MC-Forum Nick/IC-Forum Nick/Minecraft Accoutname:
    Walmart_Employee/Hakameda/Walmart_Employee

Timezone:
    UTC-7:00 No idea how time conversions work exactly.. That's what my computer says i'm on. Alberta Time.

The position you want to take, aka: what do you want to do?
    Coder if possible, I could test things. Anything but Draw.
    Previous experience on the position mentioned above? A good spot to throw links at previous projects/activitys of yours.

Im currently on my first year of University for a Bachelor in Computer Science. Besides fixing my own computer and that of friends Never really coded MC mods as i learned C++ first. Learning Java now.
    But i think it'd be a great way to learn and i pick up on things rather quickly. (I have 4 Java courses for my Degree)

• - Name/Nick: Xemi
    - MC-Forum Nick: NeroLinkz, IC-Forum Nick: Xeminoph, Minecraft Acountname: Xeminoph
    - Timezone: GMT -0
    - Position: I want to help with texturing..
    - Previous experience: I've helped make textures for some mods.. + I made my own mods and I created the textures for them. I'm also gonna start a new texture pack for Minecraft soon...
    I've used Industrial Craft since for ever and I would LOVE to help..

"Do we play less because we get older, or do we get older because we play less?" (My favorite random quote)
    I can't use IC2 Because the textures are f**ked up (something about Optifine not
    being compatible with MCForge)

• -Name/Nick -Ponyxlsaystation

- Ponyxslaystation- All

- Timezone you're living in, given in:GMT -3

- The position you want to take:I would like to be a support member. Video and written tutorials.

- Previous experience on the position mentioned above? : I made a video tutorial near the start of IC and it got around 40,000 views. So I helped maybe 30,000(lets say 10,000 were people watching it again) connect to IC and enjoy it. I have made in total about 6 guides on industrial craft installing. About 90% of my viewers said it worked fine, the other 10% just re-tried and it worked. I think it would help to have a dedicated trusted support member to help make industrial craft accessible to everyone. I am also fluent in English.

• - Name/Nick (just something to call you with)
    GTbrawlers, GT

GTbrawlers / GTbrawlers / darkmatter

GMT+00 - England

Id like to apply for the following positions :
    -'skinner' / texturer
    -Searching / Modifying sound files
    -Youtube showcaster
    -Forum Moderator

-Although i have no 'professional' software to do skinning / texturing i do my own textures for mod projects and im quite good at player skins.
    -I am also familiar with all sorts of sound files and formats and have also tried creating my own music so i should be good with modifiying them.
    -I also chose youtube showcastor aswell because i have a small but loyal fanbase and possibly access to a channel with over 10 million views. I speak fluent english and my voice has changed since my last youtube video's. Iv also had experience in creating video;s for years and would do good in creating tutorials for IC2.
    -Although moderator was not on the list you wanted, iv had over 4 years experience in forum creation and interaction and been apart of massive gaming communities as a high ranking user / moderator. I also have my own forums now and know how to handle them so if you need any extra hands to watch over the forums then id be glad to help.

Thanks for reading and heres the link to my youtube channel's for evidence
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGTeam4?feature=mhee
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GTbrawlers

I am also learning java script and am a fast learner so if you need any extra hands point me in the right direction.

343N

343N (for all of them)

GMT +10(Melbourne)

Testing, maybe texturing or YT vids (not the best at either, choose me as last priority)

- Previous experience on the position mentioned above? A good spot to throw links at previous projects/activitys of yours:
    Not much, I've never applied for something like this and actually gotten in, so I have no previous experience with anything like working with mods and such, however I have made a few YT vids (not the best, once again, nowhere near xKillerBees can make videos).

• PlyPencil or Ajai
    PlyPencil / PlyPencil / AJaiC
    GMT +0
    I am able to create software applications which can manipulate files directly related to minecraft. e.g I can produce an automatic updater, content sharing applications etc. If you think that I might be useful, then I am at your disposal :)
    Nothing released yet, am working on a game which will hit the retail market end of November.

• :) - Name/Nick: Skillcheese
    - Timezone I'm in, given in GMT -6
    - The position Iwant to take: If you have an open spot i would love to mod, but if not beta testing would be very nice.
    - Previous experience: Well the only beta I have played is MC, I have made my own mod, some obsidian and steel tools/armor, and some infinite healing stuff, I would like to help you and learn more about java coding.

• Name/Nick: Eugene
    MCF name: emw2
    ICF Name: emw2
    IGN: emw2

Timezone: GMT -4
    Position: Tester (I know you have some testers but if you need any more i am submitting my app)
    Previous Experience: I know a small bit of java codeing(very little) , Beta Tester of A couple mods, A Starting youtube comentator ( http:// youtube.com/emtech2 ), I have used IC most of the time since Minecraft beta 1.3

• Name/Nick: Jaisson Cordeiro / jaissonc / Jay
    MCF: jaissonc
    Timezone: GMT -3:00
    Position: "somebody capable of creating/searching/modifying sound files"
    Previous experience: 9 years working as Musical Producer... Making jingles for radio, songs for theather and short films, and FX for cartoons.
    Can easily look for Sound FX, modify them or even record new ones.

Knowledge in Sonar, Pro Tools and Reason

RightLegRed is my minecraft and online persona, people often abbreviate that to "RLR"
    RightLegRed / RightLegRed / RightLegRed
    I'm currently living in the United Kingdom. This would make my time zone GMT and UTC (+0)
    I would like to apply for the position which allows me to meddle with code, as well as code new exciting features.
    I spent 5 months working on a Bukkit plugin, entitled "Heroes". This plugin is essentially a RPG based layer on top of the current Minecraft features, adding Leveling and other RPG styled features to the game, the first bukkit plugin to offer the ability for other developers to code add-ons which the plugin would deploy. In our case, this was "Skills". Which are small JAR files which when in game, the player would bind to a tool, when they right clicked it would activate the skill. This allowed for fireballs to be thrown and superhuman jumping to be allowed, as well as any idea a competent developer would have.

github repo - www.github.com/Herocraft/Heroes

This was the second "thing" I had written in Java and I learned almost all, if not most, of the Java standards from those who I collaborated with (Rigby, coder on MultiVerse and DThielke, Herochat developer)

Thanks, in advance, for taking the time to read this and replying to me, I appreciate it.