[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Fusion Reactor works properly with ID Resolver. If you still have bugs with it about it not starting, you need to do the manuel fix...

Superconductor cable drops are still bugged. Idk if that's due to a set ID error on the mod's end or intended feature for them not dropping at all...

Missile Behavior is checking out clean... looks like this release is stable for the most part...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I still can't get the reactor to ignite. It might be due to some sort of
    id resolver problem but due to an unrelated problem most of my config
    files consist of this:

#

#Fri Feb 17 14:50:27 EST 2012

checksum=0

I have yet to find the cause and therefore a fix for the problem. So I
    am hoping that the reactor can be made to ignite without me having to
    modify the config file.

• Heheheh, that file is ModLoader's fault. Try looking for a file that says, "RocketScience.cfg" not "zmod_RocketScience.cfg"

• tried to run it but it doesn't seem to work for some reason. and I mean nothing happened, no crash or anything but no craftable stuff from the mod either and before snarky crap start yeah I unzipped in and put the jar in my mods folder.

• tried to run it but it doesn't seem to work for some reason. and I mean nothing happened, no crash or anything but no craftable stuff from the mod either and before snarky crap start yeah I unzipped in and put the jar in my mods folder.

Same issue here. It generated the config file but nothing else happened. It actually had conflicting IDs and there was no error. TMI shows nothing. :huh:

AND YES, I tried prefixing the name of the RocketScience.jar with z.

• ok got it up and going, had to seep 6 a mod or two to do it and fixed a few id conflicts. only major bug I'm run into is when i put on the parachute, put it in on the back pack slot and i fell higher than three blocks and un it didn't work. >.>

• hello,

have been watching this mod for some time now, and stil got a burning question.

i know it has been asked hundreds of time's, but any clue as of when SMP support is up. what i understood is at version 1.00
    but can it be an bit sooner? id love to try it one time :D

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Same issue here. It generated the config file but nothing else happened. It actually had conflicting IDs and there was no error. TMI shows nothing. :huh:

AND YES, I tried prefixing the name of the RocketScience.jar with z.

Add me to the list :)

Resolved item/block ID conflicts, MC loads fine. ModLoader tells me RocketScience has loaded ok. Everything else is running fine. There's just nothing showing in NEI and nothing happens when I try crafting any of the parts. Only errors I can see in modloader are RegisterGUI errors (inventoryType already registerec) but those show up anyway - there's just a few more of them with RocketScience installed.

I do have quite a few mods running, mostly based around BC3.1.3 and IC2 1.64 so I guess I'm going to have to try removing them and adding them back one by one. Bleh.

Still, it's worth it, because this is an AWESOME mod. :)

• Official Post

...okay, so this weekend was a bit optimistic for the v0.85 release date. Good news is that the "special surprise" (which may or may not be early SMP support) is on track for release sometime next weekend.

(Please don't post YouTube videos; I'm tracking the bugs you post here and doing my best to fix them, but my current apartment has a crappy connection with limited bandwidth, so any bug you post a video for won't be noticed)

• After being bothered with the ID bug i had corrected manually the problem with TEI anD ID resolver .
    Now all is working fine :)
    Great job you had done here !
    Do you plan to add some incident simulations in your add-on like in the fission reactor wich explodes or such ?

• I'm pretty sure many people have said they've had a failure to ignite their fusion reactors, but I too am having failures to create a reaction; I will successfully craft everything needed, place the reactor down, put in the heaters, etc, but as soon as I put deuterium into the fuel slots, the reactor consumes them and the "reaction cycle progress" icon lights up fully. Thing is though, when I place a battery inside the appropriate slot, it consumes the battery but does nothing; no heat going up,, no ignition, nada.

And I've tried the 1.82B file Kensington posted, same strange error.

I AM using a few other mods in addition to Induscraft, but I am also using ID resolver, and I am NOT having any ID issues.

Anyone have any ideas what the hell I am doing wrong?

• The previous unregistered person with the same name as me is, well, me.

Anywho, I got the diagnostic code from the reactor for you guys:

Heat:0
    Fuel:10000
    Ignited: False
    Fuel Type:1
    Production:0
    Added to grid: True
    Storage: 0
    breeding: 0

Essentially, I'm following everything DireWolf has done in his Mod review videos, and its eating my batteries and not igniting. IDK what the Hell I am doing wrong. Please tell me what I need to do to get the Fusion reactor to work properly.