[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• i have dragged and dropped the rocket science.jar file into my mods folder but still i cant craft anything

this mod worked for me when it was the 1.0 version

i would really apreicate some help

• Well I've run into some trouble... the mod loads fine and the items are there, the problem is none of the are craftable, and they don't have names... (I am not using idResolver, btw)
    Also, i peeked inside the jar and noticed that the mod is shipped with the .java files. Looked at RocketScience.java, noticed that the getVersion returned .81, is this just a typo or do i actually have the wrong version (I did download .84b)?

• v0.84b is up. This version's bugfixes:

-Autominer's infinite mining pipe glitch resolved.
    -Autominer now correctly harvests blocks with multiple damage values.
    -Cell issues addressed for isotopic separators, hand pumps, and wet/dry vacs.
    -Ion drives are properly craftable with empty energy crystals.
    -Thermonuclear warheads can now be crafted.

No recipe is posted on the first page. Is the crafted a secret recipe?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Still cant get the empty cells out of the seperator. Im using a filter and redpower for getting the deuterium out, why cant that work for the emtpy cells aswell?

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• [Feature Request]

Hi. I was wondering about the Fusion Reactor and the amount of energy needed to kick start the reactor.. It seems rather small... Could there be a change, so you would need

1 million EU's or even more to kick start the process.

• Official Post

Small update:

I hope to release 0.85 this weekend. Should fix some or all of the SMP glitches and finally add missile defense lasers/radar dishes. Unfortunately, if I miss this release window, I'm going to be too busy playing Mass Effect 3 doing important scientific research to crank out anything but a Minecraft 1.2 compatibility patch for the foreseeable future. No pressure, huh?

• Small update:

I hope to release 0.85 this weekend. Should fix some or all of the SMP glitches and finally add missile defense lasers/radar dishes. Unfortunately, if I miss this release window, I'm going to be too busy playing Mass Effect 3 doing important scientific research to crank out anything but a Minecraft 1.2 compatibility patch for the foreseeable future. No pressure, huh?

just remember this, take it easy ;) no body wil come to your house to kill you if you dont finish it in time. right?...... hmm not sure thou haha

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Remember, that for some reason redpower does not like the machines i cant extract most of the things.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• Well I've run into some trouble... the mod loads fine and the items are there, the problem is none of the are craftable, and they don't have names... (I am not using idResolver, btw)
    Also, i peeked inside the jar and noticed that the mod is shipped with the .java files. Looked at RocketScience.java, noticed that the getVersion returned .81, is this just a typo or do i actually have the wrong version (I did download .84b)?

well, as a matter of fact, I have the exact same problem. (I have not verified the version in the .java files) like you, I have no item names, and no crafting capability. the only mods I have are ic2 and tmi. help, anyone? I would really love to use this mod.

• I have the jar in my mods folder but the mod just doesn't want to load.

FIX. THE. ID. CONFLICTS.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I see you got my messages about the Mobile Autominer issues. Glad to see a fix so soon!

Just found something myself, and thought I'd share: If you change the mod's extension from .jar to .zip, it will still work in the mods/ folder, so you can upload a version that doesn't need to be extracted first. A .jar is really just a .zip with some extra info in it, and ModLoader is perfectly happy to load mods with either extension.

Also, you suggested a while back that you might post the source so someone else could multiplayer-ize the mod. I'd be interested in seeing it, even though you seem to have that part under control for the moment. If nothing else, it'd make tracking down bugs a bit easier. ;)

• just remember this, take it easy ;) no body wil come to your house to kill you if you dont finish it in time. right?...... hmm not sure thou haha

That's... probably a bad idea. Don't forget that he has the prototype next version, which includes defence lasers and suchlike. And since the prototype is unfinished, it won't be able to distinguish between missiles, creepers and angry MCers - all of which will end up getting a good dose of lovely fusion-powered laser death.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Very nice mod! I love it! You should add a machine whick gives automatically the coordinates to the rockets.
    Something like : Rightclick the rangefinder, rightclick the machine to transer the coordinates, the machine will automatically give the coordinates to the rockets in the range of 1 block :D