[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Sorry to hear about the hard drive. The good news, however, is that even a total loss is perfectly recoverable, as far as the most recent version of Rocket Science is concerned. The overall state of Minecraft modding means that lots of us are used to working with decompiled obfuscated Java. Repairing and reformatting ordinary decompiled Java is a breeze by comparison. If you don't feel up to it or just want a helping hand, drop me a PM.

• That's where my backups were. Cloud storage isn't exactly the paradigm of the future if one nation's government can arbitrarily shut it down, huh?

Oh noes :( this is bad.. AND megaupload... yeah... It's totally wrong that government... Well what scared ppl can manipulate a government(read ppl who are elected) to do.

• Any chance your going for an 1.2.3 update (when u got all your data back) or are you gonna wait for 1.3 when notch stops his update chaos xD

• I hope this will update soon Ive got a server thats got a lot of things on it but Ive been waiting for awhile to play this one since its so awesome :) MinecraftNotch

• Official Post

Update! As far as I can tell, the hard drive itself is intact and just the SATA enclosure was damaged. I've ordered a new one and should be able to upload the mod when it arrives. (Interesting side note, while looking for my DMM to test the circuitry I discovered my roommate was growing cannabis plants in the kitchen cabinet. No wonder our electricity bills are so bad!)

• Update! As far as I can tell, the hard drive itself is intact and just the SATA enclosure was damaged. I've ordered a new one and should be able to upload the mod when it arrives. (Interesting side note, while looking for my DMM to test the circuitry I discovered my roommate was growing cannabis plants in the kitchen cabinet. No wonder our electricity bills are so bad!)

Ouch. That can't be good.

• Update! As far as I can tell, the hard drive itself is intact and just the SATA enclosure was damaged. I've ordered a new one and should be able to upload the mod when it arrives. (Interesting side note, while looking for my DMM to test the circuitry I discovered my roommate was growing cannabis plants in the kitchen cabinet. No wonder our electricity bills are so bad!)

Wow, are you kidding? How could you not smell that??? Your roommate must be crazy.

I'm very glad you aren't stuck decompiling your own mod in order to continue working on it XD.

yeash just one thing after another huh?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

Good to hear about the drive being okay, but I'd suggest quietly looking for a new roommate or apartment.

Can't wait to try this out for 1.2.5 once IC2 updates.

• Wow, are you kidding? How could you not smell that??? Your roommate must be crazy.

I'm very glad you aren't stuck decompiling your own mod in order to continue working on it XD.

not everyone has a great sense of smell. At any given point I can barely smell anything, mostly because I probably could use some medicine to clear it up but can't afford it.

• Hmmn, I'd demand a share of the profits, and threaten calling the cops! but then again, thats just me....

Good to hear you still have all your data! I eagerly look forwards to a update! :thumbup:

• could the update be for 1.2.4 please?

That would be nice, but possibly we should just wait for him to even retrieve the source...
    There's been a lot of accidents haltering the development of this addon...

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• That would be nice, but possibly we should just wait for him to even retrieve the source...
    There's been a lot of accidents haltering the development of this addon...

true, but he did say it would take a few days to update (from the 12th i think) so you never know when it'll update.

also, You're a dane! i havent heard from a dane in forever...