[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• So is this still working? I really like the idea of fusion reactors, nuclear energy ftw! Lava rockets are fun too for burning annoying snow, etc. But...not sure how it's working.

• hey forum
    i tryed to dowload this mod to the mc 1.1 technic launcher and i dident work please help me. i we tryed to get it work for like 3 month :cursing:

• hey forum
    i tryed to dowload this mod to the mc 1.1 technic launcher and i dident work please help me. i we tryed to get it work for like 3 month :cursing:

tbh, get rid of technic pack and install the mods one-by-one.

• Seriously, how the hell do I get Tritium? I got Lithium, then I got Lithium-6... how I get Tritium?!!?

• Seriously, how the hell do I get Tritium? I got Lithium, then I got Lithium-6... how I get Tritium?!!?

Quoted from the OP: "most notably the fission of lithium-6 by neutron capture."

Try mucking around with the fusion reactor components and coils and see what you get.

• im not that great at installing mods and I do have alot of them, but
    after about 40 mins of reading this forum post and ID changes,
    everything from v0.89 works just fine. im mean literally EVERY ID had to
    be changed in the confg file. The reactor is great, the whole reason
    why I downloaded the addon.

Great mod btw.. I need more lithium lol

Archer

MC1.2.5 btw
    ID2
    BC3.1.x
    foresty
    thaumcraft
    mystcraft
    portalgun, EE, Redpower, I mean I can go on and on, TONS of addons.. Read and you should fix your problems... Just sayn
    oh and i think forge 3.3 maybe

• Kay, so... slight problem...

...Suddenly, and this has just started recently I've been using them just fine up until today, passenger rockets with both boosters and Ion drives will launch just fine, but when I teleport, I'll just stay up at max height and never come down. If I re-log, I'll fall, but I don't get my passenger module/discharged rocket back.
    There are no recorded error logs.

Halp?

• Guys, just as an FYI, the current version works with v1.95b. You just need to ensure that you install it correctly. :thumbup: Oh, and anyone that uses technic/tekkit/whatever the **** it is... INSTALL THE MODS YOURSELF! PLEASE! X(

• Totally awesome mod, I've really been enjoying it.

But I do have a few suggestions,

1: Make missiles able to travell through water (maybe lava also), I really want to build an underwater missile submarine or something, or a volcano base with missiles firing out the middle ect. I think it'd be really cool.

2: Make either Radar's or Missile Defence Systems output a redstone current when a missile is detected. This would just allow for some extra cool things, like blast doors closing, or makeing alarms sound ect. Once again I just think it'd be cool, and hopefully not to hard to do.

3: Make Missile Targeting Systems fire their attached missiles when a redstone pulse is applied. This could be used for traps, or something like that, picture it somebody snooping around your place, launch a missile right at him!

4: Allow Superconductor to be covered in CF. This is just so using it is better, it shouldn't be to hard to do, should it?

5: Fix the re-entering missile and passenger module textures. I know this has probably been said a lot, but hey...

6: Fix the destruction of missiles by other missiles crahing the game. Not sure if this one is just me, but still...

7: Add support for SMP. I know every man and his dog has said this one, but hey, repetition is good right? :)

8: Fix the parachute. Once again this might just be me, but it doesn't seem to work...

That's about it for now. Just my thought on how to make this fantastic mod better.

Regards, The_Marksta

P.S. Does Kentington work on this anymore/read the thread?

• Can someone please make a 1.2.3 version for client and SMP? I desperatley need to nuke my friend's house.

If anyone can help or are currently working on this, please let me know.

Tom

• java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.common.EnergyNet.discoverTargets(Lkw;ZI)Ljava/util/List;
    at rocketScience.TileEntityDefense.updateAttachedDevices(TileEntityDefense.java:113)
    at rocketScience.TileEntityDefense.n_(TileEntityDefense.java:55)
    at xd.n(World.java:2071)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1861)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:819)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:747)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 7ad246bc ----------

i placed either one and crashed

• Wow, didn't notice there was ID conflict...just checked and sure enough, there is. You should tell all other modders to use this so it doesn't screw everything over :P