[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Official Post

Hey, all. I hate to say this, but my current research jobs leave me with about half the free time I need for my hobbies. Since I haven't invented time travel yet, I have to lay a few projects on the chopping block, Rocket Science included.

If any serious modders out there want to take over RS, I'd be more than willing to pass on the source code. Misspelled requests from users without Java/Minecraft modding experience will be ignored or mocked.

• when i install this i get 5 mods loaded
    Minecraft Forge 3.3.7.135
    FML v2.2.48.135
    Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.48.135 for Minecraft 1.2.5
    mod_MinecraftForge : Loaded (minecraft.jar)
    mod_CCTurtle : Loaded (ComputerCraft)
    mod_ComputerCraft : Loaded (ComputerCraft)
    mod_IC2 : Loaded (industrialcraft-2-client_1.95b.jar)
    mod_ZZZMissile : Loaded (RocketScience.jar)

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 6b23be87 --------
    Generated 6/18/12 12:21 AM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_01, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6310M version 4.1.10527 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:436)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:592)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onPreLoad(FMLClientHandler.java:193)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:383)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:527)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.attemptFileLoad(Loader.java:561)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:419)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:494)
    ... 7 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT 5387155 ----------
    on my game email me at jf5264835@gmail.com please help

• Hey, all. I hate to say this, but my current research jobs leave me with about half the free time I need for my hobbies. Since I haven't invented time travel yet, I have to lay a few projects on the chopping block, Rocket Science included.

If any serious modders out there want to take over RS, I'd be more than willing to pass on the source code. Misspelled requests from users without Java/Minecraft modding experience will be ignored or mocked.

Me sad. Me very very sad. But continue your research jobs, maybe you could discover something awesome! I'm only 14 years old, but i understand how important science is. Just make sure to be still alive in a month :P

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Kentington could i have the source? I haven't a lot of experience with modding but i know java very well

• Hey, all. I hate to say this, but my current research jobs leave me with about half the free time I need for my hobbies. Since I haven't invented time travel yet, I have to lay a few projects on the chopping block, Rocket Science included.

Damn. I'm willing to take over, help by other modders would be appreciated though.
    I've made Advanced Machines Original & Transformers - I hope that makes me qualify.
    Send me the source if you wish and I can start working on it.
    Thanks for all your great work!

• Just had an idea for anyone who would like to continue on w/ this project - more simplistic aiming system, maybe like highlights a few blocks around the landing
    As in
    BBB
    BBBBB
    BBRBB
    BBBBB
    BBB

Blue Plating: Blue Highlighting
    Normal Plating: Red Highlighting

:thumbup: This Mod Is Great! :thumbup:

-Pincer MinecraftNotch

• Just had an idea for anyone who would like to continue on w/ this project - more simplistic aiming system for the rockets, maybe an in it highlighting a few blocks around the landing
    As in:
    -BBB-
    BBBBB
    BBRBB
    BBBBB
    -BBB-

B: Blue Highlighting
    R: Red Highlighting

:thumbup: This Mod Is Great! :thumbup:

-Pincer MinecraftNotch

• The Tritium could be obtained by Electrolyzed cells (as Electrolyzed cells are already Hydrogen/Oxygen) used in Nuclear Gen (as for refueling Depleted Isotope cells).
    And maybe Deuterium cells could to be Obtain by re-Extracting Hydration cells and Electrolyzing it.
    It's just a suggestion. If you get the time to continue.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Awww D:, I hope someone will take over.
    Have fun doing your job.
    For the guy who takes over: Bc pipes do not like the empty-cell slot for the isotopic seperator.

*WARNING, I WENT TOTALLY BORED, AND WROTE THIS DOWN*
    *DO NOT READ*

You 'could' move your job into high-speed close solar orbit, effictifly slowing time down on your job site (And thus, giving more time here on earth), Now, to avoid getting fried/cooked in solar radiation, you'll need one heavy magnet, a samarium-cobal one, of reasonable size, and some good plating on the space-station, could work.

Spinning the whole thing will take care of the zero-gravity.

A big enough plasma/ion rocket COULD probebly get you back to earth fast enough.

Now, where you get the aprox. 500-5000 billion USD to get that thing to work... I have no idea.

(Note, do not in ANY case ask me how I know that stuff.)

Aw, okay. But endeavoring in science and making real discoveries is more important than having us discover your awesome mod. I think it would be worth learning how to code just to upkeep this for myself.... ;( Goodbye.....

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

Well, I'd be happy to update if you like. I already make some basic mods, but soon I can prob get better at em as soon as school ends(tomorrow is LAST day :D)
    Maybe even find a job modding over the summer. Before anything just let me ask some questions:

Would you let me post links to it on my minecraft forums account?

Does it have to stay on IC2 forums, or can I make a post of my own on MC forums?

... That is all :P

Just a note, if you do let me update/take over, I will always put credit to you, maybe even a easter egg or two.

• When I use Minecraft Forge 3.3.7.135 instead of an earlier version of Minecraft Forge, Minecraft crashes very early when loading.

Here is the error report:

32 mods loaded
    Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_MT_B2
    Minecraft Forge 3.3.7.135
    FML v2.2.48.135
    Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.48.135 for Minecraft 1.2.5
    mod_SeedManager : Loaded (SeedManager-2.4.zip)
    mod_IC2NuclearControl : Loaded (IC2NuclearControl_client_v1.1.9.zip)
    mod_ModularForceFieldSystem : Loaded (modularForceFieldSystemV1.2.5Beta6pre3_2_Client.zip)
    mod_IC2_ChargingBench : Loaded (mod_chargingbench-client-1.95b-1.2.5-r2.zip)
    mod_DoggyTalents : Loaded (DoggyTalents221.zip)
    mod_MineLittlePony : Loaded (MineLittlePony1_2_3_for_ModLoader.zip)
    mod_CompactSolars : Loaded (mod_compactsolars-client-2.2.0.5.zip)
    mod_zAdvancedSolarPanel : Loaded (mod_zAdvancedSolarPanel_3_0_0_client.zip)
    mod_Transformers : Loaded (TransformersClient v1.2.zip)
    mod_ElementalCreepers : Loaded (ElementalCreepers_v2.3_sp_MC1.2.5.zip)
    mod_RedPowerMachine : Loaded (RedPowerMachine-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerWorld : Loaded (RedPowerWorld-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerWiring : Loaded (RedPowerWiring-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerLogic : Loaded (RedPowerLogic-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerLighting : Loaded (RedPowerLighting-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerControl : Loaded (RedPowerControl-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerCore : Loaded (RedPowerCore-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_NotEnoughItems : Loaded (NotEnoughItems-Client 1.2.2.zip)
    mod_CodeChickenCore : Loaded (CodeChickenCore-Client 0.5.2.zip)
    mod_stevescarts : Loaded (Steves Carts 1.2.0.zip)
    mod_Railcraft : Loaded (Railcraft_Client_5.2.0.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftSilicon : Loaded (buildcraft-client-C-silicon-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftTransport : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-transport-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftFactory : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-factory-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-energy-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-builders-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftCore : Loaded (buildcraft-client-A-core-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_IC2 : Loaded (industrialcraft-2-client_1.95b.jar)
    mod_MinecraftForge : Loaded (MinecraftForge-3.3.7.135-Client.zip)
    mod_IC2AdvancedMachines : Loaded (AdvancedMachines_4.0_client.zip)
    mod_EE : Loaded (EE2ModV1.4.4.0.jar)
    mod_ZZZMissile : Loaded (RocketScience.jar)

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c3ecb696 --------
    Generated 6/21/12 8:53 AM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_02, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel Pineview Platform version 1.4.0 - Build 8.14.10.2230, Intel

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:436)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:592)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onPreLoad(FMLClientHandler.java:193)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:383)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:527)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.attemptFileLoad(Loader.java:561)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:419)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:494)
    ... 7 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT 3497f51e ----------

The attached text file is an error report of Minecraft crashing, plus the extended log up to point Minecraft crashed.

• I tried installing this mod, minecraft forge says its loaded, but no blocks or crafting recipes (Or even a config file, for that matter) has been made D:

are there any common errors I could have made?

You need to move the RocketScience.jar file in the zip file to the mod folder in .minecraft (or you might be able to move it somewere outside the zip folder and select the jar if you are using Magic Launcher) then move the ic2 folder from the zip file of RocketScience to the IC2 mod. (Move the ic2 folder even if you are using Magic Launcher)

When the Rocket Science.zip file was selected, Magic Launcher said "No mods found" on the "Status" section of the Mods Tab of the Setup Window, and when I started Minecraft, I had the same issue as you. I fixed the issue later. (Not the crash that was explained in the last post, but I fixed the mod not loading like your issue)

(The double post was partly intended, I wanted to quote that problem.)

• Damn. I'm willing to take over, help by other modders would be appreciated though.
    I've made Advanced Machines Original & Transformers - I hope that makes me qualify.
    Send me the source if you wish and I can start working on it.
    Thanks for all your great work!

I would be willing to try to help you on this, I have been looking at this mod for a long time and wanted it but couldn't due to lack of SMP support. Though I have played with it in ssp and loved it. I know java pretty well but have very limited minecraft modding experience. I have looked in to forge and the ic2 api and it all looks pretty simple. I haven't gotten a decompiled copy of ic2 working yet but I can get a forge environment setup. So I might need some help with that but I am more than willing to do my best to help. Send me a PM if you get the rocket science source and we can get working on this project.

Error 404: Signature not found!

• No, too bad, the IC2 rules says you can't. Check the IMS license in the release thread.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Hello guys, I have a problem with installing this mod
    cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:436)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:592)at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onPreLoad(FMLClientHandler.java:193)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:383)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:527)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.attemptFileLoad(Loader.java:561)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:419)... 5 moreCaused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:494)... 7 more--- END ERROR REPORT 6e7b92ad ----------
    I hope someone will help me

• Official Post

Hello guys, I have a problem with installing this mod
    cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:436)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:592)at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onPreLoad(FMLClientHandler.java:193)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:383)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:527)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.attemptFileLoad(Loader.java:561)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:419)... 5 moreCaused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:494)... 7 more--- END ERROR REPORT 6e7b92ad ----------
    I hope someone will help me

It is a problem with the newest Forge. Go to the previous pages and you'll see that you're not the only one.

• It is a problem with the newest Forge. Go to the previous pages and you'll see that you're not the only one.

Could there be a way to fix this?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I just built my first Fusion Reactor!! :thumbup:

Unfortunately, it adamantly refuses to start! I have all 3 heating devices, a copper coil, lithium, deuterium fuel, a fully charged RE battery all in the same positions as the OP. I left-clicked it, but that just tells me that it has no heat, no fuel, no breeding, no storage. I applied redstone, but nothing happened. I even tried putting a partly-charged Lapotron crystal into the heating power slot, but that didn't change anything. It is currently attached to a MFE transmitter.

What's wrong? The rest of the mod appears to work fine, I used a mobile auto miner to great effect earlier. Why won't my reactor start?!

Edit: GAH. You have to put fuel in BOTH SLOTS, not just the one. Hope I helped someone.

• I got a serious bug, which affects MC soud system: Everytime a Defense system recodnises a Rocket, but hasn't got any active lasers, it crashes my Soud, so I can't hear anything in MC until I restart the game.
    Anybody got a idea how to fix this?