[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Theendiscoming please do not make multiple consecutive posts (a.k.a. double post)it is bad forum conduct. please use the edit button to compress and delete your excess posts before you get in trouble

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I don't know if this has been posted or not, but the parachute never works for me. I can fall to my death with it on and it never deploys. Why? WHHHYYY!?!?! :cursing:

• I don't know if this has been posted or not, but the parachute never works for me. I can fall to my death with it on and it never deploys. Why? WHHHYYY!?!?! :cursing:

maybe you twisted the quik-release buckles, causing them to jam? i would reinstall

That happens because the parachute is actually set to go in the legs slot in the code, thus it cant find it when it needs to activate, its 1 number that was put in wrong, should have been a 1 instead of a 2 and thus parachute doesnt work

• Can't figure this out please help ;(

• The fusion reactor is cool, but what I really need is that wet-dry vac. There is no simple way to get a large amount of water cells without a BC pump sucking up all my sourceblocks. I can't even use striped pipes to pick up water with a bucket and send it to a bucket filler or automatic crafting table. Honestly, I'd pay 100 diamonds in resources for a wet dry vac, but all the diamonds in the world can't roll this forward to IC 1.97. All I can do now is wait. Wish there was some kind of backwards-compatibility in IC.

• The fusion reactor is cool, but what I really need is that wet-dry vac. There is no simple way to get a large amount of water cells without a BC pump sucking up all my sourceblocks. I can't even use striped pipes to pick up water with a bucket and send it to a bucket filler or automatic crafting table. Honestly, I'd pay 100 diamonds in resources for a wet dry vac, but all the diamonds in the world can't roll this forward to IC 1.97. All I can do now is wait. Wish there was some kind of backwards-compatibility in IC.

"no simple way"? Sure there is. I can thnk of two more off the top of my head.
    1: Redpower deployer
    2: Bottler from Forestry.

• "no simple way"? Sure there is. I can thnk of two more off the top of my head.
    1: Redpower deployer
    2: Bottler from Forestry.

Deployers work with empty cells? That's news to me.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Deployers work with empty cells? That's news to me.

Deployers do a right-click action. Water cells can be filled with a right-click action.
    The only caveat about an automatic deployer system is that for some screwy reason it'll shut down the infinite spring it's in front of once in a great while. (it's sorta rare, hard to nail down exactly why)

• Deployers do a right-click action. Water cells can be filled with a right-click action.
    The only caveat about an automatic deployer system is that for some screwy reason it'll shut down the infinite spring it's in front of once in a great while. (it's sorta rare, hard to nail down exactly why)

Hmm. I couldn't get a deployer to fill water cells for me on the server I play on. Looks like I'll need to try a bit harder this time...

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I believe this happens because it doesnt have coords.About 2/3s of the time if it has no coords inputted to it,it will crash the game(idk why)