[Addons v1.112]F4113nb34st's Addons!!!-Strap on your seatbelts, it's 1.4.6 time >:D

• Idk if I've said it anywhere, but yes I am
    the reason it's taking so long is that I can only work on it during the weekends cause school is crazy, and I'm stuck on a weird bug....
    I'll tr to get em out as soon as I can

• Why are your addons awesome ? Because they aren't complicating IC², fun, balanced ... I just can't understand why the Team devs do not add part of it (except maybe portable teleporter, because it could be replied it's OP, even if I disagree)I cannot wait being on Holliday, continue like that :D

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• You recently add Wood Gasificator to Adv. Gen. so I thougt, in order to buff Fuel for EU generation:
    Why not creating a new addons based on Refinnery/Energy generated by Fuels ?
    In this order, you could add a new ore generated in same amount as Coal, called Tar, and that could be directly be burnable in Generator, or Refined with a Refinery (! ^^) to produce new fuel, Coal, and even maybe Plastic Rubber.
    This would also works with renewable Fuel, with different Output in Refinery (or different machines).

This would add tons of way of playing at the beggining and midde game. It could aslo contain a BC-compatility to burn Oil without using that cheaty (in my opinion) Transformer addon and CrossoverMod.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

In this order, you could add a new ore generated in same amount as Coal, called Tar, and that could be directly be burnable in Generator, or Refined with a Refinery (! ^^) to produce new fuel, Coal, and even maybe Plastic Rubber.

Plastic. A planned Material, what gets added when i'm really really bored.

It could aslo contain a BC-compatility to burn Oil without using that cheaty (in my opinion) Transformer addon and CrossoverMod.

BC-Oil/Fuel is already compatible via my Addon. A Centrifuge is VERY usefull when you use it for filling Fuelcans with BC-Buckets or Foresty-Capsules.

• Hmmm ... the centrifuge seems to be the machine that can do everything you want ... if you think to add plastic (I'm speaking as a new source of rubber), make it created by centrifuging BC Oil ^^

But ... you wn't implement all what I suggest it. Tar would be for me a very good new sources of non renewable energy, especially if centrifuged/refined and because it would have a bigger (like 10 000 EU without any refinment) EU value.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• ok everyone, I've changed the file sharing website that I use and that means two things:
    no more bandwidth limit, so download away!!!
    small photos

small photos are a blessing and a curse
    blessing: easier to scroll through the thread
    curse: hard to see... to enlarge, just click on the photo

happy IC2-ing,
    f4113n

• for those interested, look at my profile for hvy beta for all of my mods for 1.4.5

I totally loved the AdvGenerator-addon in the past, so I had to try this out.
    Seems to work (slag-gen and slowgrinder at least) for me so far.

But I am switching to MC1.4.6 later today (with redpower2 which does not have a MC1.4.5-version).
    So its once again "good bye beloved AdvGenerators" ;(

I am sure most players already switched to MC1.4.6 and the IC2.112 Beta.
    I know you dont make add-ons for pre-releases and betas - and I am not going to ask for that.
    I am not even sure if I would release anything for beta/pre-releases myself.
    But lets face it: A new release for an outdated MC+IC2-version is kind of useless, since not many players are going to try/use it.
    Anyway : Its one of the best addons for IC2 ; please keep up the good work.

• well when I decided on that, I didn't realize that ic2 is one of those mods that is content to stay in a pre-release for months, so I think I'll rescind that policy.
    and I'll be making a 1.4.6 release as soon as I feel all the bugs are fixed, so bug-reports will greatly speed that along ;)

• well when I decided on that, I didn't realize that ic2 is one of those mods that is content to stay in a pre-release for months, so I think I'll rescind that policy.
    and I'll be making a 1.4.6 release as soon as I feel all the bugs are fixed, so bug-reports will greatly speed that along ;)

awesome! and here I was thinking about giving up on these awesome mods because they would always be out of date.

• Why did you prefer to not update to beta builds? Was it potential instabilities, errors, corruption, etc.? Or something else entirely? I've always wondered that, but never bothered to ask as I assumed that it would go unanswered...

Although I have to agree, IC2 does enjoy staying in PR state for extended periods, not many other examples come to mind for other mods that do this. Ah well, it works, so who cares?

I look forward to trying some of your add-ons... (I would have if Redpower hadn't come out... Sorry, but Redpower takes priority. Even over Optifine.) Especially Adv. Generators & DeFence... Although Bio-diamonds has my interest for carbon plates. But I digress.

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

• the reason I was against making releases for pr's is that I assumed they would be like minecraft pre-releases:
    out for about 12 hours before the next one or the official version replaces it
    and when it takes over an hour to hassle with decompiling ic2 (y u no open src?!) and fixing update bugs, it's just not worth my time
    however with ic2, it seems pre-releases are just another type of release :S

• So, is BioDiamonds almost done for 1.4.6? I really want it, Because Sugarcane -> Plantball + :Compressor: = :Compressed Plantball: , :Compressed Plantball:+ :Resin: = :Coalball: , :Coalball: + :Macerator: = Bio Fiber, Bio Fiber + :Induction Furnace: = Carbon Fiber, Carbon Fiber*2 = Carbon Plate, Carbon Fiber*7 + :Energy Crystal: = :Nano-Leggings:, :Nano-Leggings: + :Matter: = :Quantum-Leggings:Man-Pants!, Its Science!... And Math...

• there are crossover addons for ic2 and buildcraft but no other mods.
    ive allways wanted a way to turn rp2 energy into ic2 energy