Suggestion. Scuba gear

• Almost everybody hates how short your time underwater can be without torches. For those who want a much longer time under (but not infinite :( ) there is da ta dummmm!!!!! Scuba gear! You craft it out of rubber hose and an air tank. It allows you to actually explore the underwater (or under lava, for the suicidal) realm!
    Suggested recipes.
    Air Tank
    :Tin Ingot: :Tin Ingot: :Tin Ingot:

:Tin Ingot: :Tin Ingot:

:Tin Ingot: :Tin Ingot: :Tin Ingot:

:Tin Ingot: =tin ingot

rubber hose (You can use this to A. water crops. B. put out fires. C. Turn lava into cobble/obsidian. D. Spray at creepers for some fun. E. crafting.
    :Rubber: :Rubber:

:Rubber: =rubber ball.

Breath mask
    :Nano-Helmet:

:Rubber:

:Nano-Helmet: = headgear of some kind

:Rubber: = rubber ball.

Scuba Gear
    :Empty Cell:

:Cable:

:Nano-Helmet:

:Empty Cell: =air tank

:Cable: = rubber hose

:Nano-Helmet: = breath mask

The Air tank will automatically fill up (slowly, and not fully) as you walk around on land.
    To fully refill the tank, put it in a refilling unit.
    Recipe
    :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

:Cable: :Advanced Machine: :Cable:

:Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

:Refined Iron: = refined iron

:Cable: = rubber hose

:Advanced Machine: =compressor

You can make an advanced scuba gear like this.
    :Electronic Circuit: :Quantum-Helmet: :Electronic Circuit:

:Advanced Machine: :Empty Cell: :Advanced Machine:
    :Electronic Circuit: = adv. circuit

:Quantum-Helmet: = scuba gear

:Empty Cell: = air tank

:Advanced Machine: = glass

This will not only hold twice as much air as a normal piece of scuba gear, but it will also tell you how deep you are and illuminate the area around you! No more glowstone!

I AM A RAGING INDUSTRIALIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Click here plz!!!

• :Quantum-Helmet: ?

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• for the **th time? really?
    sorry for being so rude, but it's been on forum several times just last month alone

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• for the **th time? really?
    sorry for being so rude, but it's been on forum several times just last month alone

Fell into this one myself. its not exactly widely advertised but the q helmet does do it. although sometimes i'm wearing it and it doesn't work...

• I believe he's pointing to the fact that the quantum helmet already does this.

This.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• I would quite like a tier1 scuba helmet: Short battery life, gives ONLY water breathing (doesn't fill the food bar).

Being fed by the Qhelmet feels too much like cheating.

• I would quite like a tier1 scuba helmet: Short battery life, gives ONLY water breathing (doesn't fill the food bar).

Being fed by the Qhelmet feels too much like cheating.

Thinking on that. Is it a bug, or is it intended to have the food fill only to 9?

• However, all of you probably know how expensive quantum armor is (unless you are TMIing). This is meant to be a cheaper alternative to the qhelmet. It does not protect or refill the food bar.

I AM A RAGING INDUSTRIALIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Click here plz!!!

• The Quantum Helmet is actually the easiest part to make in the set. One diamond, 10 lapis, 16 redstone and two glowstone, the rest is mundane. The harder part, of course... is charging it - and that requires an MFSU which is not inexpensive in the least.