[Addon v1.43] Solar Helmet - now with SMP! [v2.5]

• *light bulb* Advanced solar helmet crafted with a :Quantum-Helmet: to produce 5 EU while your under the sun. nuclear chest plate! crafted with :Quantum-Bodyarmor: allows a miniature nuclear reactor in your chest plate to produce power!
    geothermal leggings! crafted with :Quantum-Leggings: basically a version of the geothermal generator thats portable but produces 3 less EU per tick. water mill boots! crafted with :Quantum-Boots: produces 6 EU every second your in water... just a few ides.

• *light bulb* Advanced solar helmet crafted with a :Quantum-Helmet: to produce 5 EU while your under the sun. nuclear chest plate! crafted with :Quantum-Bodyarmor: allows a miniature nuclear reactor in your chest plate to produce power!
    geothermal leggings! crafted with :Quantum-Leggings: basically a version of the geothermal generator thats portable but produces 3 less EU per tick. water mill boots! crafted with :Quantum-Boots: produces 6 EU every second your in water... just a few ides.

@Geo-Leggings - I don't think Steve would appreciate that heat around the ol' potatoes. :P
    And, thank you. You just reminded me of an add-on I was meaning to work on. *runs off to grab MCP*

*blink blink* can we say horribly broken/unbalanced? I knew you could...

• I also noticed that you can't shift-click on the item to get it from/put it in a chest. Minor issue and doesn't affect the fun value, just an observation.

• nice. i wonder if it will work with the technic pack. (includes a LOT OF MODS,including IC2, Buildcraft, minefactory reloaded, EE, and many more.)

I AM A RAGING INDUSTRIALIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Click here plz!!!

• I have a suggestion-

Make an 8x as powerful one by surrounding a QSuit helmet in solar panels. And possibly a 4x as powerful one by putting a NSuit helmet in the middle, and a solar panel on top/bottom/left/right sides.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Someone in the armor ideas thread suggested "Static Boots" that charge up your Batpack as you walk. Sounds like it would be similar to this mod and equally useful - especially for those of us cave dwellers who seldom see the sun!

Think you can do it, RichardG?

• nice. i wonder if it will work with the technic pack. (includes a LOT OF MODS,including IC2, Buildcraft, minefactory reloaded, EE, and many more.)

That just gave me an idea- Add some code to make sure that the technic pack is not installed. If it is, set the ID of say, the Generator, to be the same ID as say, the Iron Furnace. Just so that IC2 cannot be used in the Technic Pack

Someone in the armor ideas thread suggested "Static Boots" that charge up your Batpack as you walk. Sounds like it would be similar to this mod and equally useful - especially for those of us cave dwellers who seldom see the sun!

Think you can do it, RichardG?

And also upgraded static boots that are basically static boots inside of your Nanosuit/Qsuit boots.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.