[Addon v1.112]DeFencev3.3.2

• Does this make a config file?

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• Can you make the items, and the physical blocks different? - Like an item spread sheet - merely because there hard to tell appart in inventory

20kb for a signature? who has pictures that small??

• Lol i love this mod :D. But could you please make them able to take power as well so i can turn my fence in to an electric fence? it would be nice if i could hook up mv/hv and even EV power would be nice. just making each lvl of the power even more deadly than the last. 8o

• wow shit, the business against MC mob now get serious, we have original defense system like water, lava, trap door and now we going to modern defensive to fightagainst them?
    now..........add some SENTRY!!!
    so i could create Military Base :thumbup:

• wow shit, the business against MC mob now get serious, we have original defense system like water, lava, trap door and now we going to modern defensive to fightagainst them?

lol i guess it could be mob defensive i was thinking more along the lines of anti trespassers on my land on my server lol ive got what i call a prison fence so that it cant be jumped its 25 blocks tall with barbwire along the top and a trench along the inside and out side of lava 4 blocks wide 4 blocks deep. lol and if they get past that i have a small tesla set up right inside the fence too 8o

• lol i guess it could be mob defensive i was thinking more along the lines of anti trespassers on my land on my server lol ive got what i call a prison fence so that it cant be jumped its 25 blocks tall with barbwire along the top and a trench along the inside and out side of lava 4 blocks wide 4 blocks deep. lol and if they get past that i have a small tesla set up right inside the fence too 8o

I just wanted this to make a prison.

20kb for a signature? who has pictures that small??

• DeFence? UHHHHG! The puns are killing me, but other that that nice job (I am learning modding and will soon take over the addon world with you once IC comes out for 1.00)

Heh, that would be epic, sentry gun turrets.
    would also be quite hard to balance though. I know the portal mod has some but those are overly cheap for what they do. Plus they don't require bullet refilling at all. (it makes sense for what they're emulating but totally screws up game balance)

• but isn't Portal mod can't use on SMP? also since i mostly made my building look like underground bunker and military fortress, this add-on would be nice and improve the look of it 8)

• but isn't Portal mod can't use on SMP? also since i mostly made my building look like underground bunker and military fortress, this add-on would be nice and improve the look of it 8)

Last I check, Portal was SMP... but I can't promise it's as stable as you may like...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• sorry for late replies, life was calling ;(

Mike2321 : electric fences are planned for the future, however they will be a separate block (wtf can you just attach a battery to a fence and get an electric one?! :D )

FreedomFighter : I may add in turrets if people want them, however they will not be entity turrets because I suck at making mobs 8o

Withmyself64 : :D hehe

FnordMan : if I add them in they will use electric to fire high energy bullets (like star wars!!! 8o )

• FnordMan : if I add them in they will use electric to fire high energy bullets (like star wars!!! 8o )

Not even Star Wars, Rail Guns actually exist. The US Navy has been testing one for a while now.
    sounds good to me though, just have the "ammo" be an iron ingot that you can get <x> number of shots with. (<x> probably being pretty high)

• no not a rail gun because that would be messy, I mean a pure energy shot

ah, so something like the existing tesla coil but only targets "enemies"? Also very likely with a better look?
    Not sure how feasible it would be but i'm picturing a gun like device that rotates towards what it's firing at. (something tells me not very)

• it gonna be very hard or impossible to code them to shoot unless you make it work light tesla coil, shoot anything that come within range.
    so you may need to make remote control or some kind of special device to disable it.

i not gonna force you to do it but if it possible i'll be the happy cow MinecraftCow
    damn, i like those barbed wire :thumbup:

*i just notice if i didn't use Diamond Drill to break it, it took damn long to break it down. can you lower their resistance?

• I am thinking that turrets will be a block that will shoot mobs that come within range of it, and the high resistance of the wire is to keep griefers from breaking and living it if they get stuck in it

• I am thinking that turrets will be a block that will shoot mobs that come within range of it

And, you could reuse the Skeleton's targeting code, edit it so that the player isn't shot (unless it's targeting a mob behind the player, and him/her is in the way).

Just an idea, of course.