[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• since uumatter has been changed, why not use the "fluid enrich" function of the canning machine to enrich glowstone with fluid uumatter to make sunnarium? uuamplifier is not available at this time and it makes sense to do it this way. also the nuclear mechanics have changed signifigantly (no uranium ingots, two kinds of uranium plus plutonium, enriched uranium being the new fuel form and the new MOX fuel), so it seems like the hard recipies will need to be overhauled. maybe using irradiant versions of enriched uranium and MOX (for ultimate hybrid solar) rolled into plates as the replacement for the old irradiant uranium ingots. just brainstorming ideas to make this work in the new IC2 (also, iridium ore plates rolled from the ore and iron plates [since they're getting rid of refined iron completely} for the iridiumiron plates)

• Would you mind doing the same thing with the non experimental IC2 as well?

Will be ever updated "old" IC2? Because i think EXP IC2 is wild card and probably everyone from IC2 Team working on that. 100% player and others on FC, thats reason why theyre here, isnt? :)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• So thats it.

Temporary patch for advanced solar panels on 1.6.4 and ic².401 (non-experimental).

Only quick testet without deeper cross checks.

Thank you! You wouldn't mind fixing Gravitation Suite as well, would you?

• hi, i'm new at maintainig a server and i did include advanced solar panels 3.3.10 for IC2 experimental (obviously with the latest IC2) in the packet for my server (mc v 1.6.2). when i try to play the custom modpack in single player i experience no problems at all, but on the server every item bringed by advanced solar panel disappear right after i try to place it or even move it in my inventory, also, the server console doesn't recognize the ids of the blocks and the only way to get them is through creative mode.

i tried the patched version of advanced solar panel (3.3.10_1) but minecraft fails to start with that version of the mod.

am i doing something wrong?

thanks

• Hey there, there is a bug when I try to set the quantum generator to above 32512 eu/t in a multiplayer server.

This is feed the beast unleashed 1.1.3 which means another mod might be conflicting.

Thanks.

• Hey there, there is a bug when I try to set the quantum generator to above 32512 eu/t in a multiplayer server.

This is feed the beast unleashed 1.1.3 which means another mod might be conflicting.

Thanks.

Could you provide a log from the server? Or at least a description of what happened when you set the generator above 32512 EU/t? Also, the version of Minecraft, and the mod list with could be helpful.

• Could you provide a log from the server? Or at least a description of what happened when you set the generator above 32512 EU/t? Also, the version of Minecraft, and the mod list with could be helpful.

Hey so the error is that the output becomes negative. Then a blue screen, then an error that has this log: http://pastebin.com/4ep43XFZ

It turns out that it is not exactly 3512 eu/t but it is very close.

• So, this has probably been asked a million times but how can I craft this with the changed to UU-Matter, NEI doesn't show me

At the moment you cannot, go into the config for advanced solars and switch recipe difficulty to easy, I believe that will keep UUA from being used in the crating recipe of the regular Advanced Solar not sure about the others though.

• Official Post

Can't now. Your best bet is to change the config that makes the pannels need UUM.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• as well as compiling GraviSuite for 1.6.4(IC2-272 experimental) i also took the effort to compile a version for AdvancedSolarPanels, you can get it from here

hopefully the author wont mind as i mentioned in gravisuite thread, thanks for a awesome mod :)

• as well as compiling GraviSuite for 1.6.4(IC2-272 experimental) i also took the effort to compile a version for AdvancedSolarPanels, you can get it from here

hopefully the author wont mind as i mentioned in gravisuite thread, thanks for a awesome mod :)

Thank you for support my addons :) ASP new version is coming soon. I am working on device which replace "matter" in ASP recipes. Develop sample of this device you can see here. This is "Molecular Transformer". Principle of operation - nuclear transmutation of elements ultra-high magnetic field with microwave radiation. Some result sample: 1 iron ingot + 10 000 000 eu = 1 iridium ingot.

• hm advanced solar panels 3.3.10.1 hava conflict with enquivalent exchange 3 :(

• Wait normal updated version for MC 1.6.4

• but your gravi suite too have the same problem with ee3 :(
    but I know I have no official ee3 :(

EDIT: ok last version ee3 repaired problem me