[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• DAMMIT! Now I'm torn once more between this & Compact Solars... Good work.

Nothing to be torn about. I use compact solars for more of a balance play ISH. This mod is better for probably SSP and quicker way to the top.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Great! Maybe you should create a craft recipe recipe for Quantum Generator (but it should be soooooooooo expensive, like GraviChestPlate) :)

• Great! Maybe you should create a craft recipe recipe for Quantum Generator (but it should be soooooooooo expensive, like GraviChestPlate) :)

Screw that. Like DZ said, it'd be WAY too OP even with an insanely expensive recipe.

I was thinking I could use both Compact Solars and this mod; as I use Mystcraft, if I end up with an eternal night world while researching symbols and want to keep it for whatever reason I could use these panels to keep my operations going.

By the way, did that debate on the whole why sunnarium is needed, that I remember from the beginnings of the thread, end?

• I've found a bug (feature?): I can break all panels with my pickaxe/drill/anything else. Hope you fix it.

I got an idea: Embed Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel into GraviSuite Helmet!
    H is a Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel
    W is quantum suite helmet
    S is superconductor
    D is HV Transformer
    I is iridium plate
    SHS
    DWD
    SIS

It doesn't have energy in it. It gets energy from GraviChestPlate. The same thing is for leggins, boots.
    I think that 10000000 is enough for all components to work (Not sure, maybe..)

If you already have powerful version of GraviSuite addon ready to be uploaded, it means I'm slowpoke... Well, in any case it is an idea for development.

I thing that nobody uses GraviSuite without Advanced Solar Panels (IMHO it is imposible/tooooo hard to get so much EU to craft superconductors)

• My panel very strong. Break with pickaxe is not bug, it is future (made in Russia, not in China :D). Idea with integrate ultimate solar panel into gravichest me like, I've thought about it. And i think about new powertool (hyperwave destroyer) it's breaks the molecular bonds in any materials by achieving a high frequency electromagnetic field. It's destroy any material (excluding bedrok and Players :) ) with one click (include in Flight mode). Very convenient in building. But this tool needed too much power and use only with ultimatelappack or gravichestplate (working time equivalently lappack and dimonddrill or maybe batpack and dimonddrill, i thinking about it).

• on shot kill on anything? I sounds like it could drain 2/3 ultimate lappack :) One shot at one charge, but leaves some energy to powert lightHelmet (from GregTech). That would be something. Thing is that it is possible to construct system that is capable to quicly recharge gravichestplate on a distance. But it need ender storage mod. Wonder if it will be possible to do some echantments on You lappack, and GraviChest. I have a mod in development that will give players ability to upgrade electric armor of IC2. I am planning to add some nice features, but still need time and testing.

Don't know if You seen my mod. It's like a test of some features of upcomming mod.

PS. "Made in Russia" should be included in GUI of advanced solars :)

• on shot kill on anything? I sounds like it could drain 2/3 ultimate lappack :) One shot at one charge, but leaves some energy to powert lightHelmet (from GregTech). That would be something. Thing is that it is possible to construct system that is capable to quicly recharge gravichestplate on a distance. But it need ender storage mod. Wonder if it will be possible to do some echantments on You lappack, and GraviChest. I have a mod in development that will give players ability to upgrade electric armor of IC2. I am planning to add some nice features, but still need time and testing.

No kill players and any mobs, only destroy blocks as Diamond Drill, but much much faster and normaly work in flight mode. Wireless recharge is already do it (ChargingPads addons). A few months ago I had the idea to make it, but I was too lazy :rolleyes: . I think about instant charge system using supercapacitors and supeconductor, but it's maybe will in future. Enchating not good idea for ElecticItems.

Don't know if You seen my mod. It's like a test of some features of upcomming mod.
    PS. "Made in Russia" should be included in GUI of advanced solars :)

Yea, i saw your's addon. It's realy cool idea. Be wonderful if you create special helmet with hud display like as "Terminator" hud xD.
    And idea with "Made in Russia" in gui is best 8) I thinking about it :P

• Not enchanting as enchanting. Rather like upgrades. Idea is to make electric items have some special abilities. For example: You place a electric scanner upgrade in helmet, and You have electric scanning like in my mod (EU, Nuclear reactor, and so). But You have to pay for it by crafting upgrading module, and draining EU from lappack/batpack/gravi. There are more ideas, some implemented, some not, for example, scuba module, light module, solar-plating module, overcharge module, scope module, shield module, ore detector, night vision, bio scanner, jet pads and so. Really nice amount of modules. Thing is that at one time armor piece will have a limit on how many modules it can takes. Rather small numbers. For example: solar helmet will have only one module, and will have restrictions on witch module can be placed. Quantum will have 3/4 slots for modules. Also new pieces of equipment, and armor is incomming.

Can say, that some of visions I already like, cause they will show minecraft from diffrent view.

I don't like vanilla enchanting, so I will not implement costless things to OP tools and armor. I want to extend funcionality of armor, but in price of resources, EU/t, and limit of EU that player can hold at him.

• People still use such an old forge lol?

naa im using 1.3.2 its just that one or more of my mods dont work with anything but latest official release. BTW i have had an idea... Advanced solar helmets! Crafted exactly like the panels but with the respective solar helmet instead of the solar panel(also can craft the panel separate then combine but only works with an iron helm.)
    (P.S. sorry if this has been suggested already.)

• this looks really cool, but there's 1 thing I don't understand.
    in the Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel recipe, why is there an Advanced Solar Panel in the recipe?
    IMHO it really feels out of place, because how can a tier I go straight to a tier III?

I'd replace the Advanced Solar Panel with a Hybrid Solar Panel

• Thanks, mod is awesome ^^

• Thanks, mod is awesome ^^

You are welcome :)

• And i think about new powertool (hyperwave destroyer) it's breaks the molecular bonds in any materials by achieving a high frequency electromagnetic field. It's destroy any material (excluding bedrok and Players ) with one click (include in Flight mode).

• Found a minor bug with the config file where it does not generate the information for the items.