SUGGESTION: Alternative to a hoe

• Do you like the idea that there is an electric alternative to nearly all breakable tools ingame? 8

1. GOD YES!!!!! (4) 50%
    2. yeahhh (2) 25%
    3. no (1) 13%
    4. its stupid (1) 13%

Now i know my suggestion about a alternative ranged weapon was a big hit and miss, but im back and fresher than ever! with my suggestion for a alternate machine to a hoe.why? for the same reason that there is a electric wrench, cause its annoying when it breaks. and again :( i have no idea of a name nor a recepie i'll leave that to the faithful community to decide but please i honestly think this is a good idea, just the thought that there are machines to do everything for you and are sturdy and wont break is a nice feeling.

sincerely gdare1 :)

• This ^^

The only issue is Feanturi currently has no clue how he could electrify a Hoe, visually.

A normal hoe, and lightning at the end.

Why? Who wouldn't hoe with pure lightning?

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• rainworm sprayer (nanotechnology based)...

i personally dont see any reason to add electric hoe, there is no difference from wood to diamond expect amount of uses, onlu viable option is permanent iridium hoe, that does not need energy or replacement at all.

• rainworm sprayer (nanotechnology based)...

i personally dont see any reason to add electric hoe, there is no difference from wood to diamond expect amount of uses, onlu viable option is permanent iridium hoe, that does not need energy or replacement at all.

I understand what your saying but its just nice to have the feeling that you have a new technology in minecraft. Its exhilirating. but opinions are different. also where could i find information on this new update thats comming up with the agricultural stuff.

• Would it be possible to combine Hoe and Shovel in one item? Even if not electric (the Mining Drill shovels quite good) a realy durable garden-tool (I'm just translating "Gartenwerkzeug" word for word, no idea if there is a fancy english word for this^^) would be cool and save you an inventory slot early on (maybe bronze-based). I really don't get why in vMC shovels have less uses then a pickaxe.

• You could make it an automated drag. Make two sets of cart rails on both sides of the field and use special carts that connect to each other on both sides, tilling the field as it goes?

• This ^^

The only issue is Feanturi currently has no clue how he could electrify a Hoe, visually.

Put an Engine on the shaft and a hinge right next to the sharp end. Just like the gardener from Tf2.

This as a hoe + engine :D