Information about crops

• if its that arelia or wat not it is just like ferru only with gold ore lol when i got mine i was so hoping it was a diamond variant but none the less heres to hoping there is a diamond bush well im back to trying to cross breed any of the as yet undiscovered plants

The difference between a noob and a scrub is there is hope for a noob they can learn, a scrub on the other hand thinks they know better or dont care enough to learn or get better

• To those of you who managed to get to the last stage of the trollweed, where there many plants around?
    Perhaps we need to increase the air quality?

• for people having hard time with duplicating plants :
    first u should get at least 2 seeds of your plant and make this :Induction Furnace: :Nuke TNT: :Induction Furnace:
    where :Electric Furnace: is your plant , :Nuke TNT: crossing crops , :Generator: is water

after :Nuke TNT: grows in to mature plant l click it to get seed(s)
    after some repeat make this and

:Induction Furnace: :Nuke TNT: :Induction Furnace:
    :Nuke TNT: :Generator: :Nuke TNT:
    :Induction Furnace: :Nuke TNT: :Induction Furnace:

you can harvest your :Induction Furnace: with r click but it may damage your plants
    harvest :Nuke TNT: with l click analize them take better seeds and replace :Electric Furnace:

• So i have 4 roses and 4 flowers in my hand but no matter how hard i click, stupid plant doesnt want to get planted. Is there anything else i need to do to plant those?

It may need light, nutrition, hydration. Have you tried fertilizing empty cropsticks before planting ?

• More info on aurelia:

Require gold ore under the dirt block it grows on.

Looks exactly like ferru but with gold leaves at the final stage.

Drop golden nugget

• I found that when crossing you can't use diagonal patterns.

For example:
    :Rubber Log::Canning Machine::Canning Machine:
    :Canning Machine::Rubber Trampoline::Canning Machine:
    :Canning Machine::Canning Machine::Rubber Log:

(rubber wood = plants, and trampoline = crossing field) (Canning machines are just empty)

I had a pair of reeds set up like that, and only weed came out of it.

• Yes, we already know that. I should write about it in the first post.

• I am not sure if anyone else has this problem with trollweed, but when they reach they final stage, and I right click them, they reverse to stage two. No drops.
    I've tried fertilizing and hydrating before harvesting too.

P.s. The gain of the ferru is 0 and 3

Edit: Strange, when fertilizing the gain-3-ferru once before harvesting, I got a single pile of iron dust. Perhaps the drop rate is just low?
    The stage of the ferru was 2 afterwards.

Edit 2: It just seems like the drop rate is low. I am now up to 4 dusts. A little weird that the breeding rate is higher than the growth and drop rate :O

• So this plant popped up in my farm and I have no idea what it is. When I left click it, nothing drops. When I right click, nothing drops. I don't know if it's a glitch or what...

P.S. The plant was originally grown between wheat and melons (I think lol. If not then melons and reeds)
    Obviously I grew another, to the right of it between the mysterious plant and reeds.

• This plant is the mysterious "Trollweed". Yaeh, at the moment we know it as Ferrus or so but it could also be the gold version of this plant. For more information look at the first page of this thread.

• Can someone help me because i cant seem to be able to plant flowers in my crops and yes i am holding 4 in my hand.

• I think we are missing a plant, there are overall only 15 plants listed, but Alblaka said there were 16. Maybe crossbreeding Aurelia makes the last one.

There are only 9 plants... (Alblaka said 16 new).

Actually we definitly miss the Glowstone, Redstone and the diamond plants.

• just to ask has anyone tried to grow crops in the neather?
    the glowstone crop might grow only there, it is native, just a random guess
    feel free to shoot it down :D
    sorry new on here