IC2 Trivia

• Check out the IC2 Trivia I made here !

GENERATION Mjg=: Copy this into you signature and add MQ== to the number.
    Problem MinecraftChar?

• Just ran through it.

Perhaps you should indicate that one can choose multiple answers at some of the questions.

• Perhaps you should indicate that one can choose multiple answers at some of the questions.

The radio/checkbox buttons should give that away. :)

I got just 60%! Apparently copper is "Reddish" .. Owned by my colour blindness. :pinch:

• the copper is also light brown...... both colors are similar

derp, bronze is used, not brass :(

80%, i should have gotten 90%

nice quiz

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Perhaps you should indicate that one can choose multiple answers at some of the questions.

yeah, sorta. but when it looks like 2 answers are correct at least try to tick both.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Official Post

I may point out, you'Re doing it wrong.
    70% for me.

1. Copper is brown, not red.
    2. Putting Watermill and Redstone in is a considerable annoyance. You name a few blocks and thus Redstone is assumed to be meant as a block too... and placed redstone does not produce EU.
    3. Nuclear Reactors use Lapis, too. Advanced circuits, pretty much.

• yep you be messing it up. and how is copper red?

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• The radio/checkbox buttons should give that away. :)

I got just 60%! Apparently copper is "Reddish" .. Owned by my colour blindness. :pinch:

Well, derp on me. And I got owned by my own colour blindness too.

• I may point out, you'Re doing it wrong.
    70% for me.

2. Putting Watermill and Redstone in is a considerable annoyance. You name a few blocks and thus Redstone is assumed to be meant as a block too... and placed redstone does not produce EU.

Thank you... because these were the exact things I got wrong as well... >:(

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I disagree, with question 6 witch of these create EU?: Redstone.

Nope it doesn't

and:

What colour is copper?: Light brown

To me, it looks redish.

Also, I was going to tick Nuclear reactor on question six, but pressed the next button far to quickly, personally, I think I should of gotten a 100% score.

• Actually, Redstone does give EU, 200EU to be specific.

• Sorry, the website i was using said I maxed out the Free storage-space. (me wants to :Dynamite: their restrictions)
    Sorry about the copper, fail on my part. :pinch:

EDIT: Wow, the forum failed on it's own emotes. Whoever is the web admin, please fix.

GENERATION Mjg=: Copy this into you signature and add MQ== to the number.
    Problem MinecraftChar?

• Neither the batbox, MFE nor MFSU have the sole purpose of storing energy. They're also used to charge and discharge batteries, and charge tools and armor.

How is lappack/MFSU/nuclear reactor the wrong answer to the lapis question?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I may point out, you'Re doing it wrong.
    70% for me.

I got 70% for the same reasons.
    I judged that while you can use redstone to power machines the redstone itself does not produce EU.

• \o/

but yea. some of the questions are incorrect. i forgot the nuclear reactor on the lapsi question for one, wich makes it luck more or less that i did get 100.