[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• Hi AtomicStryker

Thanks :D its not hard to do a proper bug report but a majority seems not be able to do...

I redownloaded 3.8b but my macerator still explodes with a never ending explosion. I use forge 1.4.0.55.

Edit: 1. Place the macerator on block away from the mfe and put a transformer upgrade into it
    2. connect the cable -> it works.
    3. Brake the macerator and the cable
    4. Place the macerator again, one block away from the mfe output -> it explodes with a never ending explosion (without any cable connection or contact to the mfe)

• Found bug. When you macerating iron ore with charcoal. Charcoal not be decreasing when producing refined iron dust.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

• Forge bug. Go and get forge 1.4.1.57+

• Hi everyone,

There is a really annoing bug in v. 3.8b: for some reason the singularity compressor will explode for me,
    even though its hooked up to an LV transformer, so it only takes an input of 32 EU/t.
    I use forge v. 1.4.0.57

please fix it.

• Please use rapidshare.com because,
    I cant seem to download your mod for (b) or the new (c) version for the hoster youre using now.
    keep getting this message:

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually
    caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs
    when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
    Click here to view our help resources

• And why would it, redstone is not an IC2 power source

Actually it is, one unit of Redstone provides 200EU, it was taken out accidently by RichardG, but it has been fixed and will be available in the next patch.

Also, the EU provided by one RStone is enough to do one full operation in the vanilla machines.

• Edit2: I just see in other posts, exist a new build of Forge. gonna check again.

• I am geting errors using 3.8c on SMP with my bukkit server (running craftbukkit-1.2.3-R0.3-MCPC-SNAPSHOT-49.jar). I am using your bukkit server mod version. Whenever I open the gui, everthing is fine, but as soon as I go to exit the GUI interface, my client crashes with an server error message. Below is the output from the server log:

Code
    java.lang.NullPointerException 
    at net.minecraft.server.Container.transferTo(Container.java:33) 
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleContainerClose(NetServerHandler.java:1144) 
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet101CloseWindow.handle(SourceFile:16) 
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:234) 
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:118) 
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78) 
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:557) 
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:455) 
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)

Only crashes when exiting the GUIs for all 3 advanced machines.

• An update to my post above. It seems like your client crashes not just when you try to exit the gui, but if try to do anything while in the GUI screen as well, such as trying to drag an item from your inventory to use in that machine.

• Hi, i'm methodically working through a whole loada mods for my 1.2.3 .jar today, and having fun delving into config and property files to make the necessary adjustment for them to work together.
    Just a heads up on the config file for Advanced machines 3.8c client, it shows the Block IDs, but not the Item ID for Refined Iron Dust. This isn't really an issue for mod compatibility for me, I'd just like to keep all the IC2 and addon items together for ease of use in NEI interface.
    Is the item ID intentionally left out of the config?

Thanks for keeping this mod in development :)