[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• im getting this error if i try to put something in the adv maschines
    Bukkit 1.2.5

;(

• To quote RichardG: Bukkit is not our jurisdiction, take it up with them

• whenever i approach rotary macerators my minecraft crashes.

no id conflicts
    tested with sound enabled/disabled via config file
    removing / reinstalling java 6 and java 7
    removing / reinstalling several different versions of drivers for my gfx (used driver sweeper to deinstall every little bit of drivers)
    remving / reinstalling mc + addons (using dw20 guide and mod setup)

no crash report it just freezes for 1-2 seconds and then crashes/goes black with a message that graphics drivers stopped responding but have been recovered.

i pin pointed it down to rotary macerators by useing a freshly installed mc with only ic2 and this mod and then building nothing but a rotary macerator with power supplying it. after i removed it again with the help of mcedit the crashing did not happen again.

any suggestions how to solve this problem? ^^

• WOW!!! Way to not explain anything about them at all. Good job. Couldn't find ANYWHERE where it says how much power they can take, so i gave my rotary macerator the same power I give my induction furnace, and it blew up. Now Im out a rotary macerator. Wonderful addon, really exceptional. Love how the modder just sends us on our way with no explanations. Surprised the IC2 peeps even allowed this mod.

• WOW!!! Way to not explain anything about them at all. Good job. Couldn't find ANYWHERE where it says how much power they can take, so i gave my rotary macerator the same power I give my induction furnace, and it blew up. Now Im out a rotary macerator. Wonderful addon, really exceptional. Love how the modder just sends us on our way with no explanations. Surprised the IC2 peeps even allowed this mod.

yea i think too that loading up a testing world and playing around with stuff to see how it works is too much to handle !

• Got a weird texture bug. The advanced machines look like solid white blocks in NEI and in the world. Not sure if restarting helps. I'll check.

Restarting apparently does help. Never mind. *shifty eyes*

• Any chance that you put five output slots in the macerator for the blaze rods and bones?

Or perhaps a way that the macerator recognizes if it needs one (coal and additive macerations), two (ores) or five (blaze rods and bones) output slots?

It would be very helpful for me.

Thanks!

• Well this mod is really nice but powering any machine causes big lags (about 50-60 FPS while no powering any machine, 10-15 FPS when machine is powered).
    I've tried disable machine sounds, any particles but it didn't help.

• I can confirm the white texture bug.
    It even caused me to crash when approaching such machine when having minimap on.
    (I am currently not on my main machine, I have a log there. It had something to do with the render.)

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• yea i think too that loading up a testing world and playing around with stuff to see how it works is too much to handle !

Come on, now. Starguy was obviously being a hostile jerk, and only hurting his case as a result, but his wrongness doesn't make the diametrically opposed position (i.e., that there's no need for documenting features) right. The only design aspect in IndustrialCraft that really merits complaint is the way the developers have actively opposed documentation, even when implementing things that counter existing game logic. Certainly, if you want to experiment in test worlds to tweak and optimize and, you know, test, there's reason to do that. But you shouldn't have to break the fourth wall, if that's not your thing, just to be able to use a feature without potentially wiping out large sections of your creations. He shouldn't have thrown a fit, and that was an awful, rude, unacceptable way to make the point. But expecting basic documentation is really, really far from unreasonable.

• There's a texture bug that makes the advanced machines look like a plain white block.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment. MinecraftSkeleton

• hey can i put your mod in a pack it'll be in the technic lancher so i won't get any money so if you could i would love you as most modders say no and i don't want to infringe copyright but can you get back to me asap please

• Look at the Screenshots! It isnt a second slot its more like a crafting slot! You put left Iron ore and in the right coal and you get refined iron dust!