[suggestion] Help villages

• Just a random idea i've been thinking over: What if we could help the villages to grow into a town, or even a city by providing it with power?, in turn they could trade things with you, or teach you advanced designs.

• Just a random idea i've been thinking over: What if we could help the villages to grow into a town, or even a city by providing it with power?, in turn they could trade things with you, or teach you advanced designs.

You mean a trading system like what Millenare has, but more IC based and les CPU intensive? I would like this, and since vMC mobs don't constantly alter their landscape like the other mods do, I would find it be easier to implement with them as well...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• i highly agree with this idea!

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

If you mean that the villagers are mining resources and putting them into their IC²-Machines to sell them via a Trade-O-Mat, than this is a great Idea. But if they are constantly altering the Landscape like in Millenaire (except for Mining), then that only would be a small negative point.

Things what they should do:
    Mining under their Village
    Farming with the IC²-crops and their normal wheat.
    Treefarming to get Wood, Resin and Charcoal.
    Upgrading their Structures up to Skyscrapers, but not creating new constructions.
    Defending with Nanosaber and Mininglaser (not only these stupid Irongolems).
    Trading via Trade-O-Mats & Safes (So no new GUI for Villagers).
    Using personal Safes for storage if possible.

Edit: Oh i forgot the Workshops and Generators. ;)

• I think we should wait with this atleast untill Minecraft is done with the vilagers.

Why not a simply terraformer that will build villager houses, then you can build their village larger.

• I think we should wait with this atleast untill Minecraft is done with the vilagers.

Why not a simply terraformer that will build villager houses, then you can build their village larger.

perhaps that could work. can players manually create a village to make the village bigger and increase the amount of villagers? simply by constructing building? or could even create their own NPC village where ever they want? i just an unaware if the game would recognize a player built NPC village from a naturally occuring NPC village.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• perhaps that could work. can players manually create a village to make the village bigger and increase the amount of villagers? simply by constructing building? or could even create their own NPC village where ever they want? i just an unaware if the game would recognize a player built NPC village from a naturally occuring NPC village.

In patch 1.2- If it's within ~15 blocks of a 'village house' that is already built and occupied, and has a roof and a door (I believe wooden is the only one that works) it will be considered part of the village.

You also get 1 villager per 3 doors in the village.

This is assuming you're not DocM and make a UFO above the village- which then bugs the reproduction rules out and you end up with over 200 villagers that are constantly breeding. (Yeah, don't ask.)

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• what if you build a house and completely fill it with like 640 doors?

• what if you build a house and completely fill it with like 640 doors?

I'd assume you would get 213 villagers.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• In patch 1.2- If it's within ~15 blocks of a 'village house' that is already built and occupied, and has a roof and a door (I believe wooden is the only one that works) it will be considered part of the village.

You also get 1 villager per 3 doors in the village.

This is assuming you're not DocM and make a UFO above the village- which then bugs the reproduction rules out and you end up with over 200 villagers that are constantly breeding. (Yeah, don't ask.)

"Don't ask"? That's got to be one of the most effective ways there is of getting people curious about something. I have to see this. Pleeeeease....?

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• i too am curious about this "glitch" in regards to a ufo over a town. lol, how may one produce this?

• DocM77- He created a 'UFO Breeding Cell' in the event a zombie invasion killed all of his villagers. He could then hit a button, and repopulate his village.

However. German engineering broke something.