[Addon 1.112]Advanced Machines Original v1.8a

• Snyke thank you for all your hard work I absolutely cannot live without this mod.. One question does it work in 1.2.5? I know people have gotten the 1.2.4 version of ic2 to work in 1.2.5 so i'm wondering if your code works in it as well or have you not tried? Are you planning a 1.2.5 version as soon as ic2 updates or do you already have it done like cpw did for the solars? Thanks and keep up the fantastic work.

• Snyke thank you for all your hard work I absolutely cannot live without this mod.. One question does it work in 1.2.5? I know people have gotten the 1.2.4 version of ic2 to work in 1.2.5 so i'm wondering if your code works in it as well or have you not tried? Are you planning a 1.2.5 version as soon as ic2 updates or do you already have it done like cpw did for the solars? Thanks and keep up the fantastic work.

I have not tried. Yes I'm planning to release a 1.2.5 version as soon as ic2 updates :) - don't have it done yet.

• I have Industrial Craft 1.90 (using the fix to work on 1.2.5) I get this error:

• Anyone else having issues where the sound for the advanced machines are not working? Everything else has sound including the normal IC2 machines. Just not my advanced machines.

• I'm actually glad there isn't sounds. :) Even though 1.95 seems to have much less annoying sound levels compared to 1.71 or whatever i was stuck on, the other Advanced Machines mod had their sounds running ALL the time... so annoying. heh

• I'm actually glad there isn't sounds. :) Even though 1.95 seems to have much less annoying sound levels compared to 1.71 or whatever i was stuck on, the other Advanced Machines mod had their sounds running ALL the time... so annoying. heh

Indeed. I loved the sounds from industrial craft but only for the first day. As soon as I settled the whole system up in a way it would never stop after a while the fun of hearing machines turned to a headache and then through IC's options off. I love these advanced machines. Can't live without them anymore! Thank you so much Snyke!

• Happy to let someone do that, I have no idea how that works :S.

I can try it out for you or even just show you how to, it isn't too hard I've done it a few times before. If I have your permission I'll start on it as soon as I can or if you want me to show/tell you how to do it I can do that as well.

• I can try it out for you or even just show you how to, it isn't too hard I've done it a few times before. If I have your permission I'll start on it as soon as I can or if you want me to show/tell you how to do it I can do that as well.

If you can show me that'd be awesome :).