[Addon 1.112]Advanced Machines Original v1.8a

• I bumped the request thread in the mcpc forums with your post that you say its ok for someone to port it. I hope someone from there will try to port this for you! I really really really hope this gets ported so I can use this!

• Mushroomhostage helped me by bukkitporting!
    Hopefully I will be able to port it myself next update :).

You better cause I will be unable to live without your machines from now on =p Just so darn happy!

• I am having a crash. Can anybody please help me? (P.S. , I skimmed through the previous pages but found nothing to help me)

• I am having a crash. Can anybody please help me? (P.S. , I skimmed through the previous pages but found nothing to help me)

This looks like you first installed 4096 block id fix, generated the config, then took the 4096 block id fix out.
    Deleting the config should work.

• Hi,

I have been playing with Direwolf's mods over at the minecraft forum and have been getting this crash. Somebody was trying to help me but they are stumped and suggested I ask here for help. Hope somebody can help. thanks in advance.

• That's an odd one.. when did you get this?
    Try deleting the advanced machine block that's causing with a 3rd party program - somehow the tileentity got deleted.

• That's an odd one.. when did you get this?
    Try deleting the advanced machine block that's causing with a 3rd party program - somehow the tileentity got deleted.

The error usually appears within a minute of supplying power to the quarry. I am using combustion power with teleport pipes to supply power to the quarry. If I manage to get he quarry working and i move away it works fine and items appear at my base again using a teleport pipe.

Sorry but how do i delete the machine block that is causing the problem. What program should I be using. Could I remove and re-add the mod? Sorry I am new to playing minecraft with mods.

• The error usually appears within a minute of supplying power to the quarry. I am using combustion power with teleport pipes to supply power to the quarry. If I manage to get he quarry working and i move away it works fine and items appear at my base again using a teleport pipe.

Sorry but how do i delete the machine block that is causing the problem. What program should I be using. Could I remove and re-add the mod? Sorry I am new to playing minecraft with mods.

You can actually play? It get's weirder and weirder.
    If you can play try replacing the advanced machine block.
    Or are you saying that you don't know where / which one it is?

• You can actually play? It get's weirder and weirder.
    If you can play try replacing the advanced machine block.
    Or are you saying that you don't know where / which one it is?

Sorry which block is it and how do I replace it. Sorry if I am being stupid.

• I have a suggestion: Add a advanced recycler.
    the recipe should be something like 1 adv machine, 1 recycler and 7 scrap(maybe even uu matter) it should have like 3 input slots, and process 1 item per slot per cycle.
    i'm using this add-on on my server and i love it. and while upgrading my sorting room i had this idea :)

• This is the error I continually incounter trying to play with Direwolf20's mod collection

Ive found no one who knows the way to fix this.

• Forge isn't 4096 blockID patched, so you messed up the install order. Get a clean minecraft.jar and install the fix after the rest, and it should work.

• Forge isn't 4096 blockID patched, so you messed up the install order. Get a clean minecraft.jar and install the fix after the rest, and it should work.

Thanks for the help, I found the problem is actually mystcraft not installing correctly with the mods I am using. I had to reinstall MultiMC because Mystcraft conflicted with the mod install order.

• bug with the singularity compressor:
    a stock compressor will do netherrack to nether brick at a 3:1 ratio (3 neterrack to 1 nether brick)
    the singularity compressor does it 1:1 provided there's a minimum of 3 in there.

• Official Post

bug with the singularity compressor:
    a stock compressor will do netherrack to nether brick at a 3:1 ratio (3 neterrack to 1 nether brick)
    the singularity compressor does it 1:1 provided there's a minimum of 3 in there.

Moment, a Compressor can make Netherbrick? Why do i know nothing about that Feature? :cursing:

• Moment, a Compressor can make Netherbrick? Why do i know nothing about that Feature? :cursing:

yeah, I totally forget how I found out about it but it probably involved me poking r on netherbrick in NEI.
    though I do need to get off my arse and mine some more netherrack in the nether so I can knock my (wooden) house down* and re-build it with netherbrick. (given I have yet to find a fortress...)

*elemental cutter, break a block and it's "what house?"