[Addon 1.112]Advanced Machines Original v1.8a

• Can't play mincraft without this addon :(

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• The normal machines are so slow and use so much power when you overclock them :(
    (10 Overclockers make the machine (exclude the furnace) about as fast as these but it uses 115,330078125 EU/t)

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Thanks for the update!

Thanks, Yeah I wonder if the pipe extraction / insert it working fine on this one.

Works fine for me... now if only IC2 fixed their induction furnances...

Edit: Anyone ever experimented how many normal furnaces with overclockers are needed to smelt the dusts from one rotary macerator without backlogging? 2x with 6 o/c each doesn't look like enough.
    Edit2: 2 furances with 7 o/c each seems to do the trick.
    Edit3: Any chance to get BC triggers on the advanced machines like normal IC2 machines have?

• also - what's wrong with Induction furnaces? Haven't played that much yet.

1.106 had ISidedInventory implemented incorrectly on most (all?) machines, most of it was fixed with a ninja update but induction furnaces are still bugged. Items inserted from any side end up in the output slot, supposedly will be fixed in 1.107

• Another fix(feature) one might consider is allowing in the bottom slots only items which can be used there, like batteries and the like.

• Can you fix the EU-reader opening up a bugged interface when right-clicking the machines.

• I've found a bug. When compressing a stack of copper into dense copper plates it gives me a full stack of dense copper plates, instead of just 8 plates.

• I've found a bug. When compressing a stack of copper into dense copper plates it gives me a full stack of dense copper plates, instead of just 8 plates.

not to mention the same thing with netherrack that I reported several pages back is still broke.

it appears any recipe that takes more than one input material is broke

• if i place a rotary macerator or the compresor or the extractor so chrash my map

can you fix it ????