[Suggestion] Torch....yanks read flashlight

• It amuses me that with all the mods that have power and batteries that no-one has made a helmet with a torch or a torch tool for exploring cavens and chasms :thumbup:

• It amuses me how little you know about mods.

It also amuses me that you didn't bother searching for this.

I am also further amused by the fact you didn't actually suggest anything.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• It amuses me how little you know about mods.

It also amuses me that you didn't bother searching for this.

I am also further amused by the fact you didn't actually suggest anything.

Amusing... *rubs chin*

Currently, this is about impossible without base file modification and intense cpu/video card (?) usage.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Amusing... *rubs chin*

Currently, this is about impossible without base file modification and intense cpu/video card (?) usage.

On top of this being limited by the limits of the Minecraft lighting engine.

• Official Post

There are Mods, which do that like the MineHelmet (don't know if its updated, but Gronkh has used it long time ago).

Alblaka has said no, due to the Basefilemodificationthingy (listed at the compendium)

What is the Suggestion? I was reading only false facts.

• i think this mod already currently has enough problems with server and client PC strain, i'd rather them solve those problems first before moving on to projects that would only worsen that problem such as these moving light sources. however: this is a interesting idea but has been done by several other mods.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG