[Addon 1.81]Wireless EU Storage

• Yes 1.2.3 is coming. I'm getting my 1.2.3 jar first.

although you may have to wait until forge fixes the TileEntity invalidation bug as well as some block updater methods.

Supposedly fixed in .57...

Oh, and this mod is amazing. Don't know if I'll ever use it- But amazing.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Yes 1.2.3 is coming. I'm getting my 1.2.3 jar first.

although you may have to wait until forge fixes the TileEntity invalidation bug as well as some block updater methods.

really happy an update is coming, thank you

• Also never ever use the ChunkLoading block from Teleport pipes. I'll be using forge's chunk loading hook which is much safer.

Just curious how the Forge chunk loading hook works, is there any way to use this to force other chunks to stay loaded as well? I use the ChunkLoading block from Additional/Tele Pipes, but haven't run into issues with them yet myself, what sort of problems can they cause? Sorry for the ignorant questions.

• Just curious how the Forge chunk loading hook works, is there any way to use this to force other chunks to stay loaded as well? I use the ChunkLoading block from Additional/Tele Pipes, but haven't run into issues with them yet myself, what sort of problems can they cause? Sorry for the ignorant questions.

The chunkloading block is using a very hacky code which is considered unsafe for most modders. Forge chunk loading makes the chunk never get unloaded(on SMP if you go far away) and also loads it incase it gets unloaded (on SSP World load). I haven't done much of a research but that should be it. Although the chunk loading hook maybe unfinished but just in case.

• The chunkloading block is using a very hacky code which is considered unsafe for most modders. Forge chunk loading makes the chunk never get unloaded(on SMP if you go far away) and also loads it incase it gets unloaded (on SSP World load). I haven't done much of a research but that should be it. Although the chunk loading hook maybe unfinished but just in case.

There's a chunk loading forge hook now? Wonder if that'll make it back to the chunk loading blocks. Cause right now they're sorta odd in SMP. IC2 and RP2 stuff works mostly fine but anything forestry doesn't work right.

• Hmm, works great so far. Haven't built any legit yet but i've been messing around with them in a test world.
    Teleporters won't link to them though but I half expected as much. Remote teleporter stations will just have to have their own "normal" MFSU fed by a wireless one then. (remote tp stations like the numerous places the forestry beehives have to be in now)

• I got ccSensors to add a sensor module for this mod :)
    check it out here: http://www.computercraft.info/…/126-cc13-addonccsensors/

BUILD.011
    SENSOR_MODULES:
    - added Wireless MFE to EU Storage reading.
    available readings:"Frequency","maxStorage","Energy","Owner","isCharging","isDischarging","redstoneMode","redstoneModeString"

Amazing!

Can't wait for 1.2.3 SMP SUpport wicked mod!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• What about making teleport cables? Somewhat like teleport pipes for buildcraft.

Maybe make them like this? And it only gives 1 or 2

:Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre:

:Glass Fibre: :Teleporter: :Glass Fibre:

:Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: