sugestion more macines

• i think you should add more machines like somthing the can hold more EU the 10 MFSU and some sort og crazy reactor like a fusion reactor or somthing like that :)

• yeah and a machine that lets you turn on creative mode, and a machine that makes it rain diamonds and UU-matter!
    and while you're at it please make it so solar panels work day AND night, and output as much EU as a Mark V CASUC reactor

ever heard of this thing called balancing? ?(

• There are... they are called add-on's, and if you take the time to learn Java, then you can create as many crazy machines that you want with the help of the IC2 API...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• another new user, wow. welcome.

no, there wil be NO new machines. only if there are multiple good uses for them (alblaka doesnt want 2 machines for the same purpose or 1 machine for 1 purpose)
    machines must be able to do several things before actualy being considered.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• yeah and a machine that lets you turn on creative mode, and a machine that makes it rain diamonds and UU-matter!
    and while you're at it please make it so solar panels work day AND night, and output as much EU as a Mark V CASUC reactor

ever heard of this thing called balancing? ?(

you just gave me a great idea for a decoration in my house, have my Massfabs make a UUM waterfall against the wall in my "bedroom"

also there are some mods that have solar panels that make alot of power durring the day and significantly less at night but they still catch the sunlight that is reflected off the moon :)

also you could make a better EU storage device but make it more expensive, like 2 Diamond Blocks 4 lapotron crystals, 1 MFSU, and 2 advanced curcuits.

make it a 100million supply that accepts and outputs EV? 2048eu/t?

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• insane definitely insane a good item water fall should be made out out of either red matter or those purple portal blocks. :P

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• ...UUM is quiet hard to achieve so a UUM-Waterfall is a valid argument.

i think i'll do that when i get home tonight, i think i'll have more then enough UUM to set that up on a 5th floor of my factory, i'll just have like 12gold pipes shoot it innacurratly against a wall across the room and then "flow" down the wall into the Return line :D i'll have an on/off switch though so that when players with slightly slower computers can still come around. :) but i'll deffinately record it and put it on youtube :D

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Portal is impossile (without cheats)
    Redmatter is cheating (EE)
    And UUM is quiet hard to achieve so a UUM-Waterfall is a valid argument.

thats the point nothing says bling like impossible to acquire items anything less is a sign of insanity (and for the sake of argument EE isn't cheating its just a different way to play)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• thats the point nothing says bling like impossible to acquire items anything less is a sign of insanity (and for the sake of argument EE isn't cheating its just a different way to play)

it's pretty close to being on Par with Diablo 2 Hacking.

• it's pretty close to being on Par with Diablo 2 Hacking.

you going about it wrong its like food not every thing is sweet but if you learn to appreciate the unique flavor sourness or bitterness brings it makes the whole dish better(semi-related i'm a fan of 72% dark chocolate)

• you going about it wrong its like food not every thing is sweet but if you learn to appreciate the unique flavor sourness or bitterness brings it makes the whole dish better(semi-related i'm a fan of 72% dark chocolate)

or it could be like "this game isn't fast paced enough for me, i want to be able to run 500% run speed and shoot 200 arrows a minute while i fly through the air at enemies that are by no means designed to be tolerant to such game play." that is called "cheating"

• or it could be like "this game isn't fast paced enough for me, i want to be able to run 500% run speed and shoot 200 arrows a minute while i fly through the air at enemies that are by no means designed to be tolerant to such game play." that is called "cheating"

let me guess you like milk chocolate? JK

it adds a unique logistical flavor mostly all those toys is to give people something to work for other wise the equivalent exchange part of EE will go by to fast(like a moment of sweetness in a piece of 72% dark chocolate)

• lol, don;t get me wrong i love me some EE mod for kicks and generally it's relatively balanced but it's still alittle over powering and is still cheating once you get almost all the items. it's like playing with godmode on or as an admin without all the crazy commands you have to memorize, it's just "select ring, cast lighting all over the place"