[Suggestion] flamethrower!!!

• yes I know might be not so on topic a flamethrower in IC2 but it would be nice addition in a pvp server... or to fast clean up all the grass in your garden. And how much bossy do we will look with a flame thrower in hour hands... don't know of any mods that adds it and considering IC2 have fuel and that, after nuclear/solar power plant, it becomes little useless well think about it... (also the backpack tank do not forget about that!!!)

• Official Post

Thats property of Alblakas Industrial Conflict. Like all other Weapons except Nanosaber which is only an industrial Swordreplacement.

And a Mininglaser is NOT a weapon its a MINING-laser.
    And a Chainsaw is for shearing sheep and cutting Trees.

• Bump :Industrial Diamond:
    a flamethrower would be nice. Need to kill a ton of mobs at once, Flamethrower! Need to clear a forest/jungle real quick, Flamethrower! Need to get some real power in a pvp server, Flamethrower! Need to roast all your spy chickens all at once, Flamethrower! It could be refueled just like the gas jetpack. And it could have an alt-fire that simply spurts out some air that will actually put out fires. Either way his would be really cool just to have at your disposal.

• Thats property of Alblakas Industrial Conflict. Like all other Weapons except Nanosaber which is only an industrial Swordreplacement.

And a Mininglaser is NOT a weapon its a MINING-laser.
    And a Chainsaw is for shearing sheep and cutting Trees.

huh chainsaw is for cutting trees??? 90% of the time i use it to cut mobs XD

• huh chainsaw is for cutting trees??? 90% of the time i use it to cut mobs XD

i thought it was an anti-zombie tool :D

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• And whatfor was the Creeper-Chainsaw-Masacre - Achievement?

touche'

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Chainsaws are more reliable on SMP than nano sabers. Also I don't like flashy things. And chainsaws are really cool.

Yeah, flamethrowers would be totally rad. I'd love to be able to spend my coalfuel cells on something besides jetpacks.

Aaand if you airburst towards the ground you fly up 10 blocks into the air XD

• nano-sabers are much more reliable and powerful once you actually know how to use them properly, unless you just feel like being lazy. a flame thrower could be pretty cool, specially if it let me burn all that annoying grass in fields. also you can use a few coalfuel cells and some gunpowder to much like 100,000EUs if you can figure out the superfuel recipie.

• nano-sabers are much more reliable and powerful once you actually know how to use them properly, unless you just feel like being lazy. a flame thrower could be pretty cool, specially if it let me burn all that annoying grass in fields. also you can use a few coalfuel cells and some gunpowder to much like 100,000EUs if you can figure out the superfuel recipie.

Uh, nope. Nano sabers have a weird glitch when switching between modes on SMP... sometimes it'll be active, but look like it's off, and vice-versa. This mean you'll be smacking creepers with an ugly stick, or wasting power thinking it's off. Trying to switch it on/off again doesn't fix it, either... dropping it or rejoining are the only options... and I don't like dropping diamonds when I'm fighting creepers. I'll stick with the 2-hit chainsaw, thanks.

• Official Post

Uh, nope. Nano sabers have a weird glitch when switching between modes on SMP... sometimes it'll be active, but look like it's off, and vice-versa. This mean you'll be smacking creepers with an ugly stick, or wasting power thinking it's off. Trying to switch it on/off again doesn't fix it, either... dropping it or rejoining are the only options... and I don't like dropping diamonds when I'm fighting creepers. I'll stick with the 2-hit chainsaw, thanks.

I would like if nano sabers only lose EU whenever it hits an entity (mob/player)
    and flash constantly :D

• im sorry? an flamethrower..... realy?

come on, i dont see this being implemented in any way becouse:

IF implemented would be in industrial conflict which is NOT YET THERE.

IF implemented would provide everyone with an great grief tool. imagine an stranger.... visiting ur wood farm/house. and burning it to the ground. after that leaving the server forever.

i dont see any + for this idea, only - and yes, i read all the posts... not liking it. but hey! its my opinion. if u like it, alblaka can do it ofcourse...

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• the only + sides i see to this is clearing a field of all that annoying tall grass, and maybe using it to heat up a Breeder reactor by coating it in fire for a bit. lol

• Aaand if you airburst towards the ground you fly up 10 blocks into the air XD

This plus no qboots or rubber boots equals CRUNCH

Look murder me if you want to but remember the yetis WILL get you

• This plus no qboots or rubber boots equals CRUNCH

why did you necromancy this thread just to reject it? it was a few days away from being locked and archived and you reset the clock. don't get me wrong i like thread necromancy but please try to only resurrect ideas you like

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"