Suggestion: earth battery

• this is probably the most poorly thought out post i've ever scene we should enshrine it some where :D
    [insert beginning of hysterical laughter here]
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    [insert hysterical laughter here]
    |
    |
    |
    V
    [insert end of hysterical laughter here]
    such batteries exist IRL but they would involve microbes or atleast some chemicals.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• its time.... for an mental breakdown!
    HUAAAAAAAAAGRRRGGGHHHH!

"some noises or randown thrown objects"
    "some noises of loud banging with an sledgehammer"
    "random screams of aggony,pain and frustration"
    "topped off with the sound of an almighty bang and an raging fire"
    nothing to see here! pis off!

serious? dirt battery's?

come on dude..... serious? man o man....

i dont have to say how i feel about it... the fact it trigered an mental breakdown is enough.

here comes the nuclear strike
    have an cookie :)
    :Nuke TNT:

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• where did you get that from? and how much power does it make IRL and how is this not OP in ic2?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• omg?

what is it you dont get on the post listed above? its not gonna hapen boy. never!

serious. +10 for stupidity and ignoring the fact this has been shot into 1mil pieces

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• it sounds like either a more efficient way to burn tin than water gens(OP) or a fire and forget generator(also OP)
    -1 for presentation
    -1 for OP suggestion

• "What the fuck?"

BOOM! :Nuke TNT:

If one of those produces 333MJ/s(based on foresty 6EU->2MJ) then fine, it's balanced. Otherwise, NOPE!

• even if its practical IRL its still imbalanced in ic2 you should probably drop the idea before these guys get out of control

and every one else stop flaming he probably gets why he is being flamed and he is being very smart with what he is say(or not saying :D ) in response

• if it was used exclusively for preventing cable loss it might not be OP but not as a general power source