Papercraft of mod blocks

• Here!

I did almost all IC2 and RP2 blocks (and a ThaumCraft 2 Infuser) and will do ComputerCraft, BC and other stuff later.

If you don't know papercraft, print -> fold -> glue -> instant desk toy. I would like to put a nuke below my screen (:P) but sadly my printer is out of toner and refuses aftermarker toner.

• just guesing....

you must be extremely bored to do that! XD :thumbup:

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Here!

I did almost all IC2 and RP2 blocks (and a ThaumCraft 2 Infuser) and will do ComputerCraft, BC and other stuff later.

If you don't know papercraft, print -> fold -> glue -> instant desk toy. I would like to put a nuke below my screen (:P) but sadly my printer is out of toner and refuses aftermarker toner.

what kind of printer? reset chips exist for many printers that you can replace on the toner cartridge. Permanent solutions exist for others.
    reset chip note: may not work with the "starter" cartridges as some don't come with chips.

looks like I get to fire up my color laser though. Thanks for the effort.

edit: irfanview informs me the ones I downloaded were all jpeg files with png extensions. May want to think about renaming them to avoid confusion.

• holy royal pain in the rear end to put together batman.

was going to build a few more but I stopped after three.
    i'd post an image except i'm having annoying issues with imgur. some other jerkwad made a account with my email address attatched to it and they never even sent a message of confirmation.

• Ook: that's... weird, gotta fire up IrfanView's batch converter.

EDIT: There, they're now uploading.

Also, try using another image host, I wanna see the pics!

got the issues with imgur sorted out (fast response, nice) and have the image put up:
    bad dumbphone pic alert:

I may or may not build more later, was starting to get a hand cramp from the cutting and assembly process.
    and yes, they're sitting on my subwoofer right now :)

• What a humbly simple and brilliant idea, I used to dabble in papercraft a while ago, I might just have to make a few of these. Thanks! :D

• Heres mine :)
    Ill post an update after i assemble my solar :3

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Thanks for the support guys.

Once I get home I'll do ComputerCraft and probably some other mods I play with. BC, RP and IC are complete.

Surprisingly I could view the pics just fine in a low signal phone connection thanks to Opera Mini - sadly no open wifi at school.

• Some of the thaumcraft items are going to be a pain in the *** to make. Especially the Occult Enchanter and Condenser.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Looks great,
    IT NEEDS FRAMES
    Good work though :D

MinecraftCreeper =Ahh fuck!
    :Nuke TNT: = SHIT!
    MinecraftCreeper+ :Nuke TNT: =SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, WE ARE ALL CLUSTERFUCKED!!!!