[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• i have this mod installed and i know its working cause the engine recipies work...but i cant seem to get the generator recipies to go...any idea how to figure out if im even doing them right? ive tried generators and iron furnaces both in the slots but neither worked...rest is as is posted...have i missed something???

• i have this mod installed and i know its working cause the engine recipies work...but i cant seem to get the generator recipies to go...any idea how to figure out if im even doing them right? ive tried generators and iron furnaces both in the slots but neither worked...rest is as is posted...have i missed something???

Can you post a screenshot of you trying to craft them?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• this is me trying with electric furnaces..i know they dont look like the recipie picture but i thought,, what the heck, didnt work with the others sooo....

#1. Use generators, the recipe is made with generators
    #2. You are using copper instead of bronze, change the copper to bronze
    #3. Have a nice day!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Using Transformers 1.6 with IC2-1.108.59-lf
    Also have BuildCraft 3.2.0pre5 installed (re-compiled for 1.4.2), ThermalExpansion 1.6, ExtraBiomes, REI, NEI, and Forestry
    Forge 6.0.1.349
    Running SMP

After building and placing a Small Electric Engine in the world, I tried to start it, this failed to do anything. I left the world and re-entered to find the following exception on the server:

This corrupted the chunk such that re-starting the server and re-entering the game would cause the same crash over and over. I was able to recover the chunk with MCedit by removing the Small Electric Engine I had placed in the world.

Re-tried with a regular electric engine, same issue and crash.

Let me know if I can provide any more information.

• I'm currently getting this error report in Minecraft 1.4.2 can someone please help me. Thank you :D

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 950a428 --------
    Generated 11/9/12 12:25 AM

- Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
    - Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    - Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    - Memory: 416999848 bytes (397 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    - JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    - AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    - FML: MCP v7.19 FML v4.2.18.433 Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.355 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.2_HD_U_B3 28 mods loaded, 28 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    mod_treecapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.2]Treecapitator.ML.1.4.2.r03.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.108.71-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines 4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft_3.2.0pre10.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft_3.2.0pre10.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft_3.2.0pre10.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft_3.2.0pre10.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft_3.2.0pre10.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft_3.2.0pre10.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-3.1.1.16.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-1.6.0.0pre6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.44-1.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-4.2.2.138.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    mod_Stackables [mod_Stackables] (More Stackables.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.2-0.9.4.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_6.7.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a12.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ThermalExpansion|Core [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
    snyke7_Transformers [Transformers] (Transformers v1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
    - LWJGL: 2.4.2
    - OpenGL: GeForce GTS 450/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
    - Type: Client
    - Texture Pack: Default
    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    - Vec3 Pool Size: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4095 is already occupied by forestry.core.gadgets.BlockMachine@b1bce6 when adding snyke7.Transformers.BlockElectricEngine@16d891c
    at alf.<init>(Block.java:292)
    at aiq.<init>(BlockContainer.java:7)
    at snyke7.Transformers.BlockElectricEngine.<init>(BlockElectricEngine.java:22)
    at snyke7.Transformers.TransformersCore.load(TransformersCore.java:25)
    at snyke7.Transformer.load(Transformer.java:33)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:440)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:654)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:196)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:465)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:752)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 87f92665 ----------

• You have to delete the ic2-api folder in any mod except ic2 self.

The direction api changed a bit and mods like railcraft (6.7.0), forestry (1.6.0pre6), Thermal Expansion (1.6) etc. come with the old direction-api and overwrite it.

Greatz
    Mo3pp3l

• I'm currently getting this error report in Minecraft 1.4.2 can someone please help me. Thank you :D

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4095 is already occupied by forestry.core.gadgets.BlockMachine@b1bce6 when adding snyke7.Transformers.BlockElectricEngine@16d891c

Fix your configs, forestry is using the same block ID as Transformers is.

Come on people, I added this problem to the common error list in the OP plus at least 5 people have asked about the exact same problem above. Try find fixes yourself before posting errors :/.
    So yeah, what mo3pp3l said :).

• Sorry for the double post, but after some testing i must say that i feel that biomass in a biogas engine + LV generator is a little OP considering how easy it is to generate biomass. i have enough biomass from four tree farms to run 8+ biogass generators and still be gaining biomass. 77,519 EU from a single biomass bucket in a single biogas engine, which burns for 10,000 ticks. Im fairly sure if i expand my farms i can have 6 biogas's operating in this fashion. (=+64 Eu/t) for very little effort. I'm fairly sure this is why the standard forestry bio generator nerfs it to 1000 ticks at 8 Eu/t per bucket.

• Not sure if its supposed to happen or is a bug, but the pneumatic generator seems to continuously suck power from thermal expansion redstone conduits even when the MFE its connected to is completely full and not connected to any machines

• Ran into this problem when trying to run your mod... any idea where is the problem?

• Please ignore the last post... I somehow managed to do a double-instal, so the mod was arguing with itself... nevermind.

• So I connected an Energy Storage(Thermal Expansion) to an Adjustable Engine(Transformers 1.6) which then connected to a HV battery station. I inserted a lapotron inside and... game instantly crashed with this crash log:

No idea if this has to do with mod but the mod was mentioned.

• Please take a look at the common errors :(