{Suggestion} enemies (LOL)

• IC needs its own, unique to its theme, enemies
    Here are some ideas:
    a terrifying safety inspector!!!!! He steals your gold and diamonds if you have too many uninsulated cables or water next to power line.
    an annoying hippie who'll spawn if you have too many nuclear reactors or fuel based generators. He follows you around (like that clown in SIMs) and talks trash about being one with nature or smth. He also destroys your GM crops and frees tamed dogs and cats. He'll become peaceful if you make IC compatable with "better than wolves" :)
    And for SMP - the most dreadful of them all - A UNION REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!!! he'll prevent you from building things the way you want the to build

add more suggestions people!!!

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum - "When you have their testicals/full-attention in your grasp, you will have their hearts and minds also"

• how about a subforum for joke suggestions?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I like the safety inspector idea. An inspector can just teleport to you like an enderman " YOU ARE RUNNING A DANGEROUS OPERATION HERE!" and shut you down, while also complaining you aren't using green energy. Or solyndra solar panels.

• never under estimated the power of jokes! :D(see: nuclear jetpack)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• i wouldn't like it if they implemented mobs into IC2. your suggested mobs are too much ,,more creeps and weirdos'' mod style. and fo the safety inspector etc. that's what's SMP for :D

• Official Post

i wouldn't like it if they implemented mobs into IC2. your suggested mobs are too much ,,more creeps and weirdos'' mod style. and fo the safety inspector etc. that's what's SMP for :D

Hmmm, i don't know a Safetyinspector, but i know one, who is dismantling everything what is inefficient, but who was that???
    Oh, it's me. :D

• Is it wrong that, when I saw the thread title, I immediately thought "Man, Minecraft enemies with LoL-like abilities would just suck"?

A friend suggests: "A mummy that throws bandages at you, freezing you in place while he drags himself to you."

• Robot: Shoots 100 long range mining laser shots at you at once. Also destroys any player placed block.

Lol

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• i think i know one, an real one.

imagine an small fugure watching you build an casuc. u mes something up and an long range mining laser cuts up all defects in the system :P

who was it? obviously its me :D

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Problem is since its a "Long Range" Mining laser the collateral damage would be horrendus :|

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• True...very true...

We have a mob that throws primed TNT at all nuclear reactors that run for more than one cycle without blowing up.

Me :|

Not really of course but I sorta suck at planning them

• craft a lighting rod to summon an invincible shotgun toting alblaka dragon to perma-kill you even on peaceful

• craft a lighting rod to summon an invincible shotgun toting alblaka dragon to perma-kill you even on peaceful

I want this in the actual game...maybe as a boss xD