[Spport] [Log] the 1.2.4 isn't working in the 1.2.5 with all the required mods for 1.2.5

• Mods loaded: 5
    ModLoader 1.2.5
    mod_ReiMinimap v3.0_04 [1.2.5]
    mod_MinecraftForge 3.0.0.70
    mod_ModLoaderMp 1.2.5v1
    mod_IC2 v1.90

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 812ad270 --------
    Generated 19/04/12 14:03

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_03, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel Pineview Platform version 1.4.0 - Build 8.14.10.2230, Intel

java.lang.RuntimeException: IndustrialCraft 2: MinecraftForge Major Version Mismatch, expecting 2.x.x
    at forge.MinecraftForge.killMinecraft(MinecraftForge.java:440)
    at forge.MinecraftForge.versionDetect(MinecraftForge.java:453)
    at mod_IC2.load(mod_IC2.java:92)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:891)
    at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at ahu.<init>(ahu.java:77)
    at ahu.<clinit>(ahu.java:8)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:394)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT d3a5c841 ----------

have solution?? MinecraftNotch ??

• IC² has not been released yet for 1.2.5 so how should it work?!

I recommend not to ask when it is going to be released otherwise you will very fast get banned.

• I have a solution.

first close your eyes before reading on and don't open them for anything, then some how read this through your eyelids, now take a deep breath and try to find inner peace don't worry if you fail its just to keep you occupied till ic2 updates.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I have a solution.

first close your eyes before reading on and don't open them for anything, then some how read this through your eyelids, now take a deep breath and try to find inner peace don't worry if you fail its just to keep you occupied till ic2 updates.

Lols

But seriously just wait for 1.3

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• The same thing happened to me, except I did not have a minimap installed. I suppose we will wait this one out together. Want to start a campfire and hold hands in the meantime? I will bring marshmallows.

• The same thing happened to me, except I did not have a minimap installed. I suppose we will wait this one out together. Want to start a campfire and hold hands in the meantime? I will bring marshmallows.

lets gather round the campfire and sing our campfire song our c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e-s-o-n-g song and if you think that we can't sing it faster then your wrong but it will help if you just sing along...

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Official Post

[Spport] [Log] the 1.2.4 isn't working in the 1.2.5 with all the required mods for 1.2.5

Read the Topic of YOUR OWN THREAD AGAIN and you know the Problem.
    I know theres a crack for 1.2.5, but you didn't knew that, before posting for Support.

• Read the Topic of YOUR OWN THREAD AGAIN and you know the Problem.
    I know theres a crack for 1.2.5, but you didn't knew that, before posting for Support.

gregorusT sing along to help pass the time
    C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G SONG! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G SONG! IFYOUDON'TTHINGWECANSINGITFASTERTHENYOURWRONGBUTITWILLHELPIFYOUJUSTSINGALONG!

the 1.2.4 isn't working in the 1.2.5

Sometimes, I just want an auto brain shut down function, soo it couldn't be damaged/infected with stupid things from internet :!:

• Sometimes, I just want an auto brain shut down function, soo it couldn't be damaged/infected with stupid things from internet :!:

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G!

• Sometimes, I just want an auto brain shut down function, soo it couldn't be damaged/infected with stupid things from internet :!:

something like BSOD IRL?
    logic turned off your brain to prevent damage...

asking for release dates as stupid as complains about mod not working on latest version, fix yourself or wait no option to wine on forum.

• C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G!

Agreed my good sir, agreed.

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5