[Suggestion] Irradiated super squid!

• So, finally got a shiny new reactor do you!? properly cooled and shielded too!?
    wow, i am soo happy for you.
    Did you hear the news?
    no?
    well apparently some users have been experiencing odd effects on squid that have spawned inside the reactor chamber.
    yup that's right, IRRADIATED SUPER SQUID! AND THEY WANT YOUR DIAMONDS!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! OHH THE HUMANITYY!!!
    *News caster eaten by Super squid*
    *Mic dropped on ground*
    *Mining lasers firing*

(Just so you guys know this is a joke, its an idea i had the other day that i found very humorous)
    Hope it gave you a good laugh :)

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

HAHAHAHAHA, nice presentation. Good line from the Hindenburg disaster there, I think that suits it.

+1 for entertainment, but 0 for part of IC2, probably more apt in one of the world gen mods, that has uranium/other dangerous ores/mobs.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• rofl :thumbup: +9001 for being so crazy it just might work(or not)
    like i always say never underestimate the power of jokes just think of all the things you can extract from hostile glowing squids like dye for cf and wool that causes the block to emit light, or GM squid meat, or a way to tell what temperature the reactor is based on the color of the squids in the coolant tank(my favorite who needs a control block?), or a low power dangerous to gather(cause you know mutant squid) uranium substitute :D

KAO99:Intergrated Heat Dispenser: with all this craziness from the update noobs we need something to laugh at that's not at the expense of others

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• uranium/other dangerous ores

Uranium is pretty harmless IRL. I mean, I wouldn't eat it or anything, but up until it's refined and and put in a reactor or something you don't need any radiation protection.

• fair enough Krid.

Perhaps it could be an addon for IC2? just don't see how animals really factor into this mod, no matter how cool it is :D.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• You got the Idea, after a Squid is spawned in the outer Reactorcoolantwater, or?

Yes when squid spawn in the water you use to cool the reactor.
    i was refering to the "reactor chamber" as in the chamber that the reactor is placed. i was not refering to the crafted reactor block.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• hahahaha, +666 for you on this one

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Having seen squid spawn in (decorative, pre-IC) reactors before, I whole-heartedly approve of this idea.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Now it got Official!!! The Off-Topic-Section is for Jokesuggestions!!!

passinglurker, add your Jokes in this Section.

yeeeaaaaaahhh no. I'm protesting this it will just lead to suggestions being flamed or denied for containing the slightest bit of humor. my (as ra1337 puts it) "bat shit crazy" ideas will go in the suggestion sub-forum because no matter how bad they may seem to some they are still suggestions for ic2, and iv'e proposed ideas before that started as jokes and for all i know made it to the mythical possibly unwritten todo list.(if you wish to counter this argument please refer to the nuclear jetpack suggestion)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"