[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• If you haven't noticed:

I wish people on this site would periodically mention something about updates so people aren't left in the dark about it. People love playing with these mods, but when Minecraft updates, the people are left playing without their favorite part of the game.

I visit the sites that have my favorite mods, including this one, almost on a daily basis, and after going to these places for months without hearing if or when an update is in the works, and I can't ask for fear of being banned, I feel frustrated and left out.

People on this site always take a hostile attitude towards asking, and this site is unique in that way. What I mean is this is the only site that I go to on a regular basis that takes that attitude.

• Official Post

Shedar was last logged on here 4 and a half months ago, sometimes one just expects it not to update.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• sorry to bug everyone but im looking for just the advanced info panels and extenders or a mod that would add that with out using ic2, seems everyone is getting away from having 5 different energy systems , I don't agree with this its just the way stuff happens, since they added jetpacks for cofh and the pulverizer works with everything I don't see adding ic2 to a mod pack to be beneficial , I still play ultimate from time to time and truly enjoy playing it , if anyone could toss me a mod that would just add the info panels or something similar that would rock thanks

firefrost

• I am sorry for bumping this and i feel a bit shameful but understand that i do love this mod so much i would gladly get banned if its necessary. Is there any1 in contact with shader or anyone else willing to at least consider(at least theoretically) helping/developing this mod so it will survive?

• i have a BIG Problem see Please my Picture
    Bevor Restart
    After Rrstart

Hi i have the Problem again

i use Feedthe BEast Ultimate

i have the version:
    "modid": "IC2NuclearControl",
    "name": "Nuclear Control",
    "description": "Nuclear Control, an Industrial Craft 2 addon that allows you to build efficient monitoring and notification system for your nuclear reactor. Also you can use Howler Alarm and Industrial Alarm in any case when you want industrial-style notification/alarming system.",
    "version": "1.4.5",
    "mcversion": "1.4.6",

which version of Multiverse is Support

Many Thank

• Official Post

I have a question, can you updatet Nuclear Controle for the minecraft version 1.7.2? by forge-1.7.2-10.12.2.1121?

Meet the ghost of the Dragon Load himself: !! Asking for release dates = Ban !! (This also includes asking for Addon Release Dates) And no, by the looks of things, it won't. Unless someone else does it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Well, a Text Version (instead of png) would be good too for all the non-Soviet people.

Me:
    Hello!
    I have a question to you as NuclearControl developer. Could you say, do you close NC developing, or there is a tiny hope on getting update for 1.7.2?..
    Sory about asking you not on IC forum, but in PM, this is because you didn't visited the forum for a long time =-)

Shedar:
    Good time of day.
    Yes, I didn't visited forum for a long time...
    I abandoned Minecraft and NC developement since winter. I even don't know which versions are actual now.
    I don't plan to get back - I don't have enough time, and Minecraft is a great timesucker =-)

The Mary Sue is not defined by her power, but by her lack of an even more powerful opponent. ©LessWrong

Edited once, last by StragaSevera ().

• I just forked this. If no one volunteers, I'll try my best to keep this mod alive, but it'll be buggy and crashy as hell unless someone helps me.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

but it'll be buggy and crashy as hell unless someone helps me.

Less crashy than leaving it un-updated at all though.

I see this too much.

• I am in a doubt regarding modpacks on this mod. I am putting togehter a 1.6 pack and want to include this mod. I already sent a PM to Shedar but I don't expect a response seeing he hasn't worked on this mod for 4.5 months. I don't want to just put the mod in it without permission but missing out on such an amazing mod because the author is not active with it anymore seems a bit sad. What do you guys think I should do?