[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Official Post

Server owners and popular players, who share mod configs.
    I'd be grateful if you will delete uuid parameter in the shared version of IC2NuclearControl.cfg.
    uuid is random value, I use it to estimate addon popularity without logging of logins or any personal information. But as I can see, multiple players use same uuid.

Interessting. Why didnt you just make a second File outside the configdir in the .minecraft-Folder for saving this Data?

• Official Post

Interessting. Why didnt you just make a second File outside the configdir in the .minecraft-Folder for saving this Data?

My mistake during a feature implementation. Will change in the next version. But it's not a critical bug, so don't want to hotfix it.

• Please for the love of something don't save it inside the mod folder. Do extra saving of files in the save folder instead please. A lot of tools and such wipe the mods folder out when patching and etc :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I think I found a bug :/

setup of the mfsu's and counter:

I must say I had the counter from the beginning added to the network, only the energy kits and monitor are placed after 40 000 000 eu was already stored (maybe this is of some help)

English -> not my lang, so sorry for the mistakes. (can be the dyslexia too :/)

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

Edited once, last by 7Roses ().

• Official Post

I'm not sure what you mean.

• the percentages of the fill are wrong, tried to recreate it with my 3th reactor and got a -22% on the fill value (see priv post, have edited it)

English -> not my lang, so sorry for the mistakes. (can be the dyslexia too :/)

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Except, the players using the mod are technically the ones making the lights in game.

You'd think so, but no

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I do normaly, with optifine. But even with a clean jar only with forge 4.1.2.265 included without texture pack it's stil transparent, i can see the text though.

• Running into a bug with the Info panels in SMP.

I had a few in creative, in the end, and apart from the TIME panel, none of the panels properly updated/redrew on my client unless I had their GUI open. Block updates and/or cycling the power to the panels didn't update their displays either.

• Official Post

Running into a bug with the Info panels in SMP.

I had a few in creative, in the end, and apart from the TIME panel, none of the panels properly updated/redrew on my client unless I had their GUI open. Block updates and/or cycling the power to the panels didn't update their displays either.

Thank you for report. I'll look into it.

• i am making a group of allot of mods to play with but when i add this mod i get this error

any help would be greatly appreciated

• delete ic2 folder inside extrabees-1.4.0.16-dev-build.zip