Two suggestions in this thread, because they're kind of dependent on each other.
They instantly recognize your movements and enhances them through water pressure.
- You'll be a bit faster on your feet (not much, but noticable)
- Less fall damage (just a little bit)
- Enables you to walk over full blocks like half-slabs (never jump up the stairs from your mine again you lazy bastard without stairs)
- But their real purpose is to cancel out the negative effects of the carrier!
Accentuates Steves beautiful calves and absolutely necessary to pull of the latest electonic gear style with consists of the solar helm, carrier, exolegs and static boots. (also neccessary to keep the them charged)
Worn alone it expands your inventory space, but slows you down to crouching speed, due to the extra weight.
But on closer look you will notice that it's made for distributing the weight to the exolegs.
- More inventory space
- Normal walking speed if(!) you're wearing them in combination with the exolegs
- Still fall damage protection from the exolegs
- But not the ability to walk over full blocks anymore
Wear the full electronic gear set and the power you generate will almost be enough to sustain the usage.
PS: Relatively new to the forum, but I've searched for speed boosts, backpacks and expanded inventories and found nothing similar.