Suggestion (energy and wiring)

• perhaps make a nuclear fusion generator, it will create half heat per uranium cell!It will also make itself so it starts with high voltage, instead of extreme voltage, so you don't have to make a transformer. And maybe have iridium wiring, it has no electricity loss over each block, might even increase electricity over each block, able to withstand any voltage! Deciding the recipes is up to Albaka, also the insulation is up to him for the wire idea.

• oh goody a no party I'll start

NO!

welcome to the forums as for your idea there is a list (both written and unwritten) of ideas that we have all heard before and are repeated so often we prefer not to hear them again unless the original post is very well presented, thought out, and provides a unique spin on the idea. please run a search to see if the idea has already been rejected before posting suggestions in the future

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

And maybe have iridium wiring, it has no electricity loss over each block, might even increase electricity over each block, able to withstand any voltage!

LOL! Welcome to IC2 my friend... BTW, if that was a serious idea, you probably aren't going to like it here... at all. :|

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• BÙ XÍNG.
    (I'd do this in Chinese characters, but I don't really feel like using google translate.)

Seriously. An energy source that INCREASES over wire distance? Ever took basic physics? Plus, since EU goes infinitely fast through wires, all you need is an MFS and you get an imput of at least 100, simply by hooking up 20 batboxes into one such wire.

As for nuclear fusion, IT DOESN'T EVEN USE URANIUM (in most cases).