What the f*** is this?

• it tells you how to do it but does not include every specific detail how t make the best effects......
    i also find his writing very funny too epscially when ic1 came out and it was a long page of descriton and hayos.

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• Maybe somebody should make a boring version, then. :thumbdown:

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Oh dear. I guess humour isn't one of your strong skills, is it Tart? :rolleyes:

Really, if all you're after is an idiots guide to how to play the game, then try experimenting with that feature, log what you find, then write your own guide. Al is pretty much allowed to write whatever he feels like, given it's HIS mod, that HE spends his free time coding. If you're going to be less than gracious for what amounts to zero work on your behalf, then I'd seriously reconsider using the mod in future.

All in all, if you think you can do a better job, then go for it. Post your own guides. Just stop complaining about something when you have the option to make something better. I look forward to your contributions.

GENERATION SIGMA-A44: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 4(N+3/2 - X) to the generation.

Anti-Social experiment.

• Yes. Some of the documentation is weak. Personally, if I'm going to RTFM, all i want is details. I don't need humor, that's what youtube is for. On a bright note, the wiki gets better every day.

And of course, trial and error is sometimes exciting.

• booze, crops, and discovering uum recipes are ic2's spin on an end game. basically something to kill time with till an update makes you restart your world and begin the cycle anew

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• *sigh*
    Industrial Craft 2 has some cool stuff in it. And Alblaka likes secrets (god there are still people wandering around the MCF asking for someone to revive IC) so he decided to make these rules (which are more enjoyable for everyone) about certain things like brewing and crops.

That guide is incredibly informative if you read it slowly.

• Official Post

HAYO style of 9001 GIBBLE!!!11

there is no manual and rules strictly forbid to make one (due no source code revealing rule) (and without source data any manual will be BSHAYO)

The no-source-data-reveal exclusively applies to the crop-system. Everything else is possible, as long as you don't put up posts containing unnecessary masses of directly decompiled IC source (given it's not meant to be public). You are very well permitted to hand out information regarding how these mechanics work in detail though.

In the end, everyone is free to write a more detailed guide. But hey, brewing is a fun concept. If you want some "serious" stuff, just get yourself some reed, a few ounces of redpower and abused vanillas retardedly OP brewing system to spam speed-drinks en masse :O I've had my fun writing that pseudo-guide, and i'm sure many people had fun reading it, as well.

PS: Aaaaand, not to be forgotten, theres a YT guide of Direwolf about brewing.